MEGATHREAD: Falling underneath islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
reloged twice on third try, trying to get to kingshead, not working, tp not working
Try teleporting to another island and finding a dinghy (I know you'll be under the island) and hit shift and that might fix you OR you can launch your ship and dock again. I'm not saying this will fix it but it might

upload_2017-5-21_23-3-52.png

Meanwhile trying to go in Kingshead.

When ever you port from your ship to collect loot or to travel between island. you go into the water, you cannot go back on land even if you swam to the open waters and back to the "land". Really annoying if you have quests or grinding that you want done.

Nearly everytime that I tp to an island or tp to a player, i almost always end up under the island. Is this happening for anyone else?

Yes. This is a very serious bug.

Wild island quests are effectively broken as you cannot get onto the island without going underground. If you relog, you are placed onto one of the mainlands.

This needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
Same thing with main islands. You cannot swim back onto the ground and are stuck under the island until you re-log.

I see others on land, but my character keeps getting glitched under. I'm guessing there's a fix since others are on ground, any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back