MEGATHREAD: Login and launcher issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Brandon and ChotiX.. I tried exactly what you both told me to do !!! It did work !!! I finally got to update TLOPO and I am able to sign in and play the game again But I am now only suffering the normal bugs and glitches I have been reading about in the forums. The loading feature is stalling at 30 % after I pick my pirate to play and when I finally get in the game I am constantly in the water!!. lol
But thanks for your help !!! At least I can sign in the game and hear that sweet music of TLOPO again :) :) :)
:pirate ship::pirategirl::pirategirl::pirategirl:

@ Brandon and ChotiX.. I tried exactly what you both told me to do !!! It did work !!! I finally got to update TLOPO and I am able to sign in and play the game again But I am now only suffering the normal bugs and glitches I have been reading about in the forums. The loading feature is stalling at 30 % after I pick my pirate to play and when I finally get in the game I am constantly in the water!!. lol
But thanks for your help !!! At least I can sign in the game and hear that sweet music of TLOPO again :) :) :)
:pirate ship::pirategirl::pirategirl::pirategirl:
Yay!!!

It must have something to do with the new directx9 plugin feature on the launcher. Put the .dll in the System 32 folder (C:Computer/Windows/System32) and restart your computer. The game is looking for the dll in that folder I believe.

Just one question, where do I get these .dlls? Do I have to download them?

I had the same issue on launch day. I downloaded the Directx, but was unable to check it because my time slot expired. I don't like the time slot system lol. So my time slot is in 5 mins. Hopefully I will be able to get in.

Each time I log in I get an error code message and am forced to try again before it I can actually log in. I reported the problem a few nights ago with the error message.

The account I created was created Tuesday. I do not have a beta key. I will try making another account tomorrow, however I highly doubt that is the underlying issue.
Any luck as of late? We recently split up our backend processes to relieve the stress on the entire game, which hopefully will fix your problem.

People said I got no issue like the one I was discribing well here.
JPEG_20170526_001536.jpg

It goes to 85% stops then....
JPEG_20170526_001715.jpg

Oh no connection loss you say click okay...
JPEG_20170526_001751.jpg

Oh no stuck at 0 then I get another connection loss. Hmmm.

So I have tried starting the game but every time I log in, I get a pop up saying "TLOPO has stopped working"
I tried switching from OpenGL to the other thing (forgot what it's called) but it still won't work

What can I do to fix this??

I play on Windows 7 and recently reinstalled TLOPO when Beta reopened, (played beta for a while before without issue) and whenever I attempt to update the files, the launcher randomly kicks me to the login and will not finish updating. Been trying for a few hours now, reinstalling didn't help, doesn't seem to be a firewall issue as there wasn't one before.
Same here

I play on Windows 7 and recently reinstalled TLOPO when Beta reopened, (played beta for a while before without issue) and whenever I attempt to update the files, the launcher randomly kicks me to the login and will not finish updating. Been trying for a few hours now, reinstalling didn't help, doesn't seem to be a firewall issue as there wasn't one before.
Same here

Hi, I just started the game and still about to create the character. I have the Mac version of the game and I am getting the 30% glitch when I try to create my character. I have no idea how to solve this so far. any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 12.56.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 12.56.50 AM.png
    678.8 KB · Views: 103
The issue that I'm having right now is that I can open my game fine. It will load to pirate selection, and I can get in game. The problem is, that when I get in game, at approximately 1 - 2 minutes in, the game crashes.

I reserve a play time at 12PM today US/Eastern time and now It's not letting me in the game. Anyone else
having this issues?

Last edited:
I get the 900 error whenever I try to login, but it's weird because I uninstalled then reinstalled and it worked but once I exited the game and tried logging in again I get the same error. I'm on Windows 10 and I tried pretty much all that I could.

I don't have a workaround or anything but I'd just keep trying every few minutes. Normally that error has to do with your personal internet connection iirc but obviously you're responding on the forums so that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back