MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sailing is not working well. I can't keep a shipload of loot. I can go out on my own ship fill up with loot including a few chest of ship materials from hunter or as a cannoneer or someone else doesn't seem to make much difference, either I will crash while sailing or crash while trying to port it has happened both ways multiple times. This is getting annoying. I do get all the rep gained though so all is not lost but I am way to broke to be a successful pirate worthy of the name. This is mainly a problem with the one pirate but has happened to all of my pirates (3). Thank you for all the hard work so far other than this one glitch thing are working better all the time.

Hi mates. So my ship is stuck at sea I boarded a flag ship and no enemies were on it so i had to log off to get off it... I log back in still says my ship is at sea so I cant launch it... Any thought? Thanks so much and to teh Devs for their awesome work !

One person said to buy a fishing boat and board it. When you unboard it turn off the game and relaunch and see if your ship is back. It has worked for some people.
Hi mates. So my ship is stuck at sea I boarded a flag ship and no enemies were on it so i had to log off to get off it... I log back in still says my ship is at sea so I cant launch it... Any thought? Thanks so much and to teh Devs for their awesome work !

My voodoo doll is glitched and is doing double the damage it is supposed to. Now this doesn't seem like something to report but I'm defeating red enemies and getting like 17 rep it is so powerful .

One person said to buy a fishing boat and board it. When you unboard it turn off the game and relaunch and see if your ship is back. It has worked for some people.
Yeah I just tried that and it didn't work at all... I'm sure in time or next update they may fix it for me.. I'm sure alot of people have had that happen. I reported it in game..

Found ANOTHER bug after the most recent update.... The Staff Skill Conservation doesn't work, as evidenced by my pirate using 150 Voodoo instead of just the 105 that Conservation would normally reserve for it. Anyone else having this issue?

screenshot_2017-06-24_01-11-59.jpg
I need to be cautious about my mat, but it feels like I got too many points while retraining skills after the last update. I might be wrong but I see 31 skill points to distribute! Anyone else experienced this?

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-06-24_01-16-16.jpg
    screenshot_2017-06-24_01-16-16.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 80
Ok here goes...

- Tracking issues, multiple times. Want to go to Carver? Here's Cassandra! You need Ming? We send you to Orinda! I had to find NPCs using the wiki many many times. The tracking bugs just a few times, then all goes back to normal. Still annoying. And tracking ships doesn't work: the yellow beam shines on Port Royal, as if boats were sailing in the middle of the city...

- Once at Rumrunner's I couldn't drop anchor. The anchor icon would flash super fast and it took 25 tries to finally get it.

- At times when I load a map (this doesn't matter if it's for a city or a simple house) I get stuck at 78% or so, so I have to close the program.

- Once I didn't get any loot from anchoring in Cuba (and I think I was full).

- There is no music in Fort Charles??

- Since a few days, my video crashes but I can hear sounds of battles, so the game is still working, I just can't see what's going on... Relogging solved the trick, but if I'm in an area that took 5 mins to run to, I have to go back again.

OK, I'm sure others have run into this glitch and I just had it happen on my ship and on 2 public ships where you cannot port anywhere and have a hunter zinging you until everyone leaves the boat and the capn leaves the game or sinks. The cove, cuba, tortuga and the anvil are all closed and you simply cannot port.

OK, I'm sure others have run into this glitch and I just had it happen on my ship and on 2 public ships where you cannot port anywhere and have a hunter zinging you until everyone leaves the boat and the capn leaves the game or sinks. The cove, cuba, tortuga and the anvil are all closed and you simply cannot port.
thank godness i have yet to have that issue "YET!" gulp

View attachment 85393 I need to be cautious about my mat, but it feels like I got too many points while retraining skills after the last update. I might be wrong but I see 31 skill points to distribute! Anyone else experienced this?

This is because you begin the game with 2 points into each skill. For Swords you begin with a point each into Hack and Slash at sword level 1. I just had the opposite problem. I retrained sailing and lost the original two points. I went from level 14 Sailing with 13 points spent and 2 unspent to having only 13 to total (Sailing begins with a point in each broadside).

EDIT: It took some time but on logging out and back in my missing points appeared after a few minutes

Last edited:
Ahoy there.

Tho is no biggy, just reporting it in.
Was at Kings arms pub and played poker and the cards are in the wrong place on the screen. Below the table. As I said..just letting you know:) Ty!

3 things that are weird:

1- Can't leave crew with the "leave crew" button. To do so, I had to log out and come back.

2- Can't damage 2 things at once with the voodoo doll (since about a day or so). I noticed that on Navy and EITC soldiers, both in Forst Charles and in Beckett's quarry. It looks like one guy has to be dead before the second guy takes the damage. It should be doing damage on both at once, however. Thanks for looking into this.

3- It has happened a few times, again recently, that my character's HP stopped regenerating. Once I even had the image of a bottle in my hand, while I didn't press "T" to use a tonic. This occured on both of my characters, but not all the time either.

Sent to jail from five card poker even though I did not cheat at all at that table. Sat down with another pirate who was already there.(novicio server?)..ratskellar...padres. Pretty sure he cheated with the hand he won 1500 with. Sigh. ( Am I gonna cheat next time? You bet! lol)

Last edited:
Also...this might be wrong place to report this...

In new play time system.... I logged out day before yesterday, and stayed away from game for like 50 hours(work trip)...when I logged back in it showed 29 minutes left for my pirate....
Now, my understanding was if you log out before your time is up....you have like 30 minutes? to come back in without que. So, if a lot of people log out.. or even quit game to never ever return....then is that time just hanging there in que holding a spot unavailable indefinately at this point? Or has anyone else had this happen?(would not surprise me if its just me.... :D

Tonight, the hunters will not come out. And every time I ported after being at sea the game crashed to the login screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back