MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was trying to sell multiples of stuff the selling GUI doesn't work, the numbers don't actually multiply or add up, so if I try to sell 5 Staff Enchant 1's which are worth 100 each, it only gives me 100, so you have to sell each individually to get the full 500.

My crew and I just got back from a good 20 minutes of plundering and gained a good amount of loot - however when docked, no loot screen appeared and none of us got any of it... :( [this happened in Valor if it makes a difference]

we also kept experiencing problems with the "Crew" command in that our crew kept deleting itself.

Whenever I log-in to the game - I get the load screen as expected, but then I get an error message saying that it could not connect. If I click "OK", it will then immediately give me another load screen and let me into the game. This happens every time I log-in. Is this happening to anyone else?

[I've attached a screen shot of the error message.]

Attachments

• login.png
    login.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 90
Today seems to be the day of glitches for me :sigh: - out on Privateering, the ship was sunk and when the screen came back up, I was swimming in space with the ship behind me. I teleported back to the island and now all of my controls are reversed, i.e. UP/W = back, Down/S = Forward, Left/A = right, Right/D = left. And my pirate is facing the cameras the whole time. This game does not like me today, I guess :(

(not trying to spam the forum, just trying to pass along my problems with game today.)

upload_2017-7-6_19-6-34.png
note this was after 15 normal ships and 12 hunters sank note the excessive loot pouches and 1 ship mat..hunter drops are junk now, even got 3 cargo crates from 1. last update trashed mats totally. if we dont crash we get no loot screen at all and mostly trash drops if it does give loot at all. hunters are almost as worthless as skull chests now? why has looting become a total waste of time to even try? the sea grind is excessive as is now its no fun ,and no reward as well.

Last edited:
So, Padres Del Fuego seems to be missing a bit of ocean. I'm not particularly sure of what caused this visual glitch, but this is it:
c44de71a5d50b8ef24ae49d010a67069.png

Not sure what to say or do, but this exists so I thought I'd let you all know.

Today seems to be the day of glitches for me :sigh: - out on Privateering, the ship was sunk and when the screen came back up, I was swimming in space with the ship behind me. I teleported back to the island and now all of my controls are reversed, i.e. UP/W = back, Down/S = Forward, Left/A = right, Right/D = left. And my pirate is facing the cameras the whole time. This game does not like me today, I guess :(

(not trying to spam the forum, just trying to pass along my problems with game today.)
The SVS glitch happened to me before. I ended up crashing after a minute or so of being glitched in reverse. When I relogged it was fixed.

Does anyone else here crash when you use any weapon against land enemies? Because I crash each and every single time the moment I attack an enemy on land except when I use gun only. That doesn't crash me but the rest of my weapons do. I can still sail and take down enemies and use all my weapons on flag ships but not on land. Only on land I can use gun without crashing. If there is a solution, I will gladly hear it or I'll patiently wait for an update to fix it.

I was fighting a rage ghost with some friends and whenever I or another player attacked it, my screen would freeze for a few seconds. Also, when the ghost would drop its loot I wasn't able to shift click it to see the loot and it disappeared in a few seconds. Idk if that's a glitch or not.

While I was in Fort Charles on Port Royal this morning, I was attacked by one of the Navy Veterans I was looking for there, but the soldier itself was invisible to me. I could see its location on my compass as it chased me around the fort and I was taking damage from its attack, but I had to swing blindly in order to hit it.

Has anyone else had this issue at the fort or anywhere else?

While I was in Fort Charles on Port Royal this morning, I was attacked by one of the Navy Veterans I was looking for there, but the soldier itself was invisible to me. I could see its location on my compass as it chased me around the fort and I was taking damage from its attack, but I had to swing blindly in order to hit it.

Has anyone else had this issue at the fort or anywhere else?
Yes, this has occurred for me in both Fort Charles and Isla Tormenta

For doll wielding enemies, I've noticed that when their voodoo bar depletes, they continue using attacks. This is annoying, especially when using a weapon that is supposed to drain voodoo.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I tried to whisper someone and the overlay saying "Whisper: PirateName" appeared, but when I typed the message it appeared in local chat. The person I whispered to didn't go offline either

Bug with the shipwright:
My frigate has mast damage, but I cannot repair it at the shipwright. It does have full HP (apparently), so perhaps this is the reason I cannot repair it?
frigate-ship-screen.png

o-malley-screen.png

Leveling dagger on Rumrunner's last night, there was a scorpion stuck in the sand, and one that would run out in the ocean when you hit it, while continuing to attack. He came back to you shortly, but it wasn't a big deal because you weren't taking much damage. Every time you fought something, you were healing almost as fast as they were damaging you, so there was little chance of death. Figured it was just a glitch ... so I only stayed there for about an hour. :thumbsup:

Oh, and the "phantom cards" are back. Players cards will stay lit while offline, which happened in Potco also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back