MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pistol Tutoral : Barbossa : Just after he gives you the Pistol In the cut scene you're DC'd to desk top , also if You try ESC !

I finished killing enemies on a flagship, and my camera went all wonky. A nearby EITC Warlord went aggro on me and sunk me. The camera glitched persisted through death.

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-07-13_05-47-38.jpg
    screenshot_2017-07-13_05-47-38.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 89
  • screenshot_2017-07-13_05-48-28.jpg
    screenshot_2017-07-13_05-48-28.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 69
  • screenshot_2017-07-13_05-50-14.jpg
    screenshot_2017-07-13_05-50-14.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 103
When gun ammo is given in loot, I am unable to obtain it even if I press on the ammo or click take all.
It may be ammo of any type, I haven't tried yet.

When gun ammo is given in loot, I am unable to obtain it even if I press on the ammo or click take all.
It may be ammo of any type, I haven't tried yet.
You actually get the ammo but it doesn't appear. To make it appear, go to your inventory (Hotkey "I") and go to your ammo pouch. The ammo should appear

whenever i did wink or any other emotes i could see them play out on my screen but my friend saw nothing she said my dolly was just standing there not doing the emotes this also happens with weapon animations

I'm working on the Padres teleportation quest right now and there are 3 types of undead that I'm supposed to fight - Slashers, Grenadiers, and Gypsies. It is only showing and allowing me to track the gypsies in my journal and is not allowing me to track/giving me credit for the others.

Attachments

• Screenshot (20)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (20)_LI.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 82
I'm working on the Padres teleportation quest right now and there are 3 types of undead that I'm supposed to fight - Slashers, Grenadiers, and Gypsies. It is only showing and allowing me to track the gypsies in my journal and is not allowing me to track/giving me credit for the others.

Ok - it looks like i found the fix: Open the journal, track another quest, close the journal and reopen it and the missing parts of the quest appear...

Today was rough. I was kicked in less than 2 minutes on fuego in the catacombs and other tunnels consistently untold times when confronting any kind of enemy. Kicked to desktop and having to log in again. More than ever before this large update. Can't stay in game and no changes were made to my system or settings.
Rather interesting as well, that after weeks of my comments in game and on this forum somewhere, my contention of how strange it is that a game can have the exact same update size for months. 22.1 megs. Every time. But last night, after I had an in game conversation with a programmer about this observation, we get a 2 or 3 hundred meg update just hours later.
But who knows.

The points in PvP aren't counted except after the 3ed kill.

Edit :- the points don't count if you use nades .

Last edited:
This really weird glitch has been happening to me for about two weeks now. When I switch between pirates I can still see the old guilds chat. I don't know if this is a known issue or not. The screen shot below shows the issue. I was playing my smaller pirate that is in Masters N Skulls and I logged out of her and logged in as my bigger pirate which is in a different guild, Apex. But, I was still seeing the chat in Master N Skulls. Dog, Sven and Mary are not in Apex.
Screenshot 2017-06-22 18.55.41.png

I'm having a little issue with blunderbuss/scatterguns.
You can shoot them all you want, enemy present or otherwise, but, when an enemy is present, you can't shoot unless...

screenshot_2017-07-15_03-29-15.jpg

Not sure what that even means, since you can shoot at the sky if you want, and certainly can take down all 4 of these enemies by shooting in their general vicinity, but sometimes this error message appears, making no sense at all.
Obviously the AI knows enemies are present, yet cannot target any of them, even while pointing right at them.
Then it goes away.
But still, we have come a long way with blunderbuss, so it's all good.
Thanks devs!
Savor!

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-07-15_03-29-15.jpg
    screenshot_2017-07-15_03-29-15.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 86
This really weird glitch has been happening to me for about two weeks now. When I switch between pirates I can still see the old guilds chat. I don't know if this is a known issue or not. The screen shot below shows the issue. I was playing my smaller pirate that is in Masters N Skulls and I logged out of her and logged in as my bigger pirate which is in a different guild, Apex. But, I was still seeing the chat in Master N Skulls. Dog, Sven and Mary are not in Apex.
View attachment 87325
I had the same Issue when I was In Masters N Skulls , I could see that chat on my other pirates Not In that guild !

I'm having a little issue with blunderbuss/scatterguns.
You can shoot them all you want, enemy present or otherwise, but, when an enemy is present, you can't shoot unless...

View attachment 87336

Not sure what that even means, since you can shoot at the sky if you want, and certainly can take down all 4 of these enemies by shooting in their general vicinity, but sometimes this error message appears, making no sense at all.
Obviously the AI knows enemies are present, yet cannot target any of them, even while pointing right at them.
Then it goes away.
But still, we have come a long way with blunderbuss, so it's all good.
Thanks devs!
Savor!
you are standing next to the enemy you're aiming at. the barrel of your blunder is in front of the enemy and that is why you get that message. scoot your pirate over and back up a little and it will work

Another 300 meg download and still can't stay in game longer than 2 minutes. So far I'm in Beckets and that's been it.
At 5:30 eastern time Sat, right now.
Trying again. Anyone eslse experiencing this today?
I also disabled my firewall to check that but still failing. My firewall is ok'ying everything tlopo.

On mac, whenever I hit delete, it deletes two characters. Also, tab doesn't work to open or close your sea chest.
This may just be me or mac, it seems users of windows aren't affected in this way.

Edit: I tried it out on windows on the same computer and these two bugs have disappeared.From what I can tell, this is a macOS issue.

Last edited:
L18 now , Pearl quest / Pistol Tutoral : Barbossa : Just after he gives you the Pistol In the cut scene you're DC'd to desk top , also if You try ESC !

Bosses aren't spawning properly. The name on the health bar and their larger model and glow are normal, but the tags over their heads and their stats, such as attacks, strength, health, and level, are that of their non-boss counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back