Announcement MEGATHREAD: Pypperoni Is Now Live!

"Prod is still undergoing maintenance, we are having our Test Server and Quality Assurance testers running the version being deployed on production right now on the Test + QA server, and are fixing any additional minor bugs as they are identified."

Just curious.. I assume the test and QA server are two different servers and everyone must be on the QA? I just logged onto test and there is ZERO people online... Where is everyone? -echo-

"Prod is still undergoing maintenance, we are having our Test Server and Quality Assurance testers running the version being deployed on production right now on the Test + QA server, and are fixing any additional minor bugs as they are identified."

Just curious.. I assume the test and QA server are two different servers and everyone must be on the QA? I just logged onto test and there is ZERO people online... Where is everyone? -echo-
QA and Test are separate, yes. I’m guessing most people on the test server aren’t around.

Quick question for the awesome developers: have you considered extending the double XP event due to the extended game closure? I think it would be a shame that players would be missing out on an easier way to level.

When can we expect the servers to be back up? I don't really know much about the size of the update and what everything entails, so I have no clue about when to expect the servers to be back up.
The game will be up when it gets put back online. The developers are currently doing quality assurance checks on their test servers in order to make certain any major bugs get fixed before pushing this update.

I've been missing Pirates online since I once tried to log in and found out they closed the servers! So glad I stumbled on you guys today! How's the update going? I cant wait to play!

how long guys? I need my TLOPO fix. Very eager to try out the new syste
When can we expect the servers to be back up? I don't really know much about the size of the update and what everything entails, so I have no clue about when to expect the servers to be back up.
Hopefully today, but absolutely no promises. This kind of update takes a while. I'll explain our process:

Basically, when we do an update of this magnitude, it can take a long time to complete the update. In this case, our developers were working on it all night and continue to do so as I write this. Once it's finished, we have our testers log in and look over everything to make sure it works well. If it doesn't (such as crashes), we have to take it down again, and do an update to fix whatever issues/crashes there are. That update then has to be tested before we can open for everyone.

If everything goes to plan, as I mentioned above, it should be up sometime today hopefully. If not, TBD.

If everything goes to plan, as I mentioned above, it should be up sometime today hopefully. If not, TBD.

I appreciate this and the explanation :) for what it’s worth, based on the fact that testers seemingly haven’t gotten a chance, as well your time, should we assume that it’ll more likely be up tomorrow rather than today? That’s fine, I just figured I’d ask as the messaging has shifted a couple times, and if more likely to have to wait until tomorrow I’d rather just give up on playing today :)

I appreciate this and the explanation :) for what it’s worth, based on the fact that testers seemingly haven’t gotten a chance, as well your time, should we assume that it’ll more likely be up tomorrow rather than today? That’s fine, I just figured I’d ask as the messaging has shifted a couple times, and if more likely to have to wait until tomorrow I’d rather just give up on playing today :)
Being honest, I'm not sure yet. As a general rule (unfortunately), I wouldn't assume either way because it could very well be today or tomorrow.

Back