Sailing MEGATHREAD: Sailing (Non-Hunter)/Ships/Lack of Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I can successfully be part of a crew on someone else's ship and not crash. But holy cow, the enemy ships are nuts right now! They went from way too slow to way too fast. So much for everything I knew about sailing.

And the porting glitch where you end up under the island is now worse than it was. Is there a way to fix it without logging out and back in again?

Ive noticed that the Sailing Enemy AI is aggressive. On a scale of 1-10, it's an 11. I started a new pirate off fresh in celebration, and when I needed to sink a Navy Ferret, by the time I finished I had 5 other Navy ships circling me, firing upon me and I had not even shot them. Some of them did not even shoot me until they followed me good ways out from where they were circling. Being a landlubber isn't such a terrible idea right now o.o
Same for me. They were all circling me and all going so fast. Me in my little sloop was running like my pants were on fire. :p

First a huge Thank You to the Developers for all your hard work, it is truly appreciated! I have been sailing for 18 minutes looking for an EITC Sea Viper to no avail for the second time today. I see virtually no low level ships. It is making it nearly impossible to level up my sailing skill and complete missions. I hope the spawn rate gets bumped way up in a future update.

First a huge Thank You to the Developers for all your hard work, it is truly appreciated! I have been sailing for 18 minutes looking for an EITC Sea Viper to no avail for the second time today. I see virtually no low level ships. It is making it nearly impossible to level up my sailing skill and complete missions. I hope the spawn rate gets bumped way up in a future update.
Alot of the lower ships seem to be hovering between cuba and ravens cove.

I can find low level ships and high level ships, but where are all the medium level ships? I need Ironwalls and I cannot find any.

The balance might be off, and there are some pop-in and visibility problems, but I think lower population is intended. You wouldn't want the sea as tightly packed as it was now that enemy ships have an aggro range.

I've been looking for sea vipers myself now for around 15 minutes and cannot find any spawning at all, there is low level navy ships spawning but little to none EITC low level ships spawning

Same for me. They were all circling me and all going so fast. Me in my little sloop was running like my pants were on fire. :p
I know I am a terrible shot but I was always able to get at least 2 after the ships circles once around me. I can't even get one if it circles. I have found a temporary fix to stop them though until this bug/glitch is fixed. I have been putting my ships in front of their path by anticipating the circle, and they'll just stop completely and instead turn their ships to aim broadsides. From there I am able to cannon them down since they aren't circling.

When I set sail I can only find one enemy ship on the sea. But when I join a public ship the normal amount of ships are there. Is there something I can do on my end?

Also just wondering if this has happened to any other pirates.

Soon after this sometimes I lose connection to the servers.

Flagships are a little interesting right now to say the least. I boarded one with my friend and the enemies immediately went invisible. So we basically sat there watching my brig burn because there was nothing else to do and we couldn't go back to the ship. After a few minutes the enemies randomly appeared and we ended up dying. It was a pretty enjoyable experience :laugh:

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention that flagships also don't give loot. There was also a time where I didn't press "Board" quick enough and the option dissapeared on me.

Attachments

• ummm.PNG
    ummm.PNG
    3.1 MB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back