Sailing MEGATHREAD: Sailing (Non-Hunter)/Ships/Lack of Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's issues:

1- I crash while clicking to take loot after I land. When I come back, the gold is in my inventory, but I crashed twice today only because of this.

2- I attacked a skeleton ship that had 75% health left or so, and when I brought it to 0 I had no green circles to grapple. No rep nor loot. If the ship was at 10% health I'd understand, but not when it's more than 50%.

i boarded a flagship and there were no enemies and after a min i got dc, and now i cant use my ship it puts me back on the island if it try to launch it, it still says on cargo 3/25. i have tried relogging over and over nothing is working.

The inserted screenshot shows that I couldn't board the ship.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 1.52.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 1.52.40 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
Try launching a fishing boat. Then launching the broken ship.

The ship will likely get unstuck after a game update if this doesnt work. You should avoid flagships, theyre a bit unstable still.

Try launching a fishing boat. Then launching the broken ship.

The ship will likely get unstuck after a game update if this doesnt work. You should avoid flagships, theyre a bit unstable still.
ya it just got fixed after 7 or so hours automatically i tried everything else i guess i just had to wait since i wasnt even gonna sail, the loot from sailing is bugged if u try to take and item or take all it will crash u.

So this bug where you basically have to exit the game whenever you repair a ship via shipwright cause you get stuck is still not fixed after a month. What's the deal? I mean, the ship repair games on the ship work pretty fast, but when your ship sinks...

Problem is ive completed the tia dalma teleport totem quest and I still can't teleport
I thought the issue was about you sailing... just make sure you get through the tutorial part of the black pearl quest. Everything up until it starts recruiting people for the black pearl is necessary

I thought the issue was about you sailing... just make sure you get through the tutorial part of the black pearl quest. Everything up until it starts recruiting people for the black pearl is necessary
I'm gonna take your advice and just try to get past the first 20% of the quest and see what turns up

Just completed part of the main quest line for getting the voodoo doll and the dagger but no mention of a ship. Meanwhile I see level 2 players with ships. Seriously what's going. Everyone seems to be able to teleport to their friends and I can't teleport to even a guild member. Do I have a corrupted file in my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back