Sailing MEGATHREAD: Sailing (Non-Hunter)/Ships/Lack of Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just completed part of the main quest line for getting the voodoo doll and the dagger but no mention of a ship. Meanwhile I see level 2 players with ships. Seriously what's going. Everyone seems to be able to teleport to their friends and I can't teleport to even a guild member. Do I have a corrupted file in my computer?
You're doing the wrong quest. Click on the Black Pearl "Set Sail" quest and click the track button and do that quest. Do NOT do any other quest except that Set Sail Quest.

So this bug where you basically have to exit the game whenever you repair a ship via shipwright cause you get stuck is still not fixed after a month. What's the deal? I mean, the ship repair games on the ship work pretty fast, but when your ship sinks...

Press ESC... lol

you cant teleport because you dont have the Compass, that you will get when you complete the Set Sail quest in your journal. You mention completing every quest except the one that a few people have told you to :)

you cant teleport because you dont have the Compass, that you will get when you complete the Set Sail quest in your journal. You mention completing every quest except the one that a few people have told you to :)
I just found out that I can't get the quest to get a boat or compass because I got to level 10 before doing them. I was issued the voodoo doll and dagger quests before I even started the basic quests

Same problem i want to upgrade my ship but i cant farm ship materials because bounty hunters did not appear
And then it doesn't make warships appear and you DON'T get a port listed to land on, making it treat all of them as occupied

Let another crew member (not a pirate friend on friend's list) use my ship last night and quit the game before they ported.

I don't know if they sunk or not (we'd sunk on previous voyage). Today I log on and the ship is gone. It's the pride of my fleet, a war galleon--though I don't know if it had any upgrades yet--named the Mystical Starlight. It's a second generation ship, duplicate of what I had on Potco. Seeing as I just spent the 40K to buy it, I now only have 6K gold and cannot buy a replacement. I'd sure like it back if it be possible. The pirate account is Underestimated.

Last edited:
I'm putting this here because cannons are related to sailing. The night before you all implemented last update and took out Cannon Defense, I did it with a crew.

I won three different rams and kept two, including a rare Iron Ram. I sold the old ram I had because I no longer needed it.

I just logged onto the player for the first time since the update today and the rams are gone--including the one that I had put in the slot to be used.

Did you roll back inventory with the update? If not, I would sure like those rams back. I gave over 2 hours to that game with full intention of setting myself up for a while. Now I've had it all taken away. The pirate was Bubbly Ginny Molly, and even if I only got the Iron Ram returned I'd be plenty happy with that.

look , i play for about 20 min fill my ship with treasure chests and i get don`t send error ... every time .
this error does not occur on a special action , its just random but 100% sure to happen. i run win 7 64b

I have bought a Frigate on TLOPO and it sank with crew and cargo aboard and that has triggered a glitch when I tried to repair it; to explain the situation better the glitch caused the game to think that it is still sank and I am unable to launch or sell the Frigate.

So... earlier today I logged out while on my ship because it was glitching, and now upon re-logging in I found that it had 'sunk.' After a few attempts, I was finally able to repair it. Nevertheless, there is still a glitch. Every time I try to launch, it tells me that I "cannot get to my destination" (or something along those lines) and then teleports me back to the island I was on. For now I think I'll try logging out and then back on to fix this problem.

The last 2 sailing trips I've made had 2 and 3 loot skull chests respectively and when i ported, none of the chests appeared in the loot tab.

So... earlier today I logged out while on my ship because it was glitching, and now upon re-logging in I found that it had 'sunk.' After a few attempts, I was finally able to repair it. Nevertheless, there is still a glitch. Every time I try to launch, it tells me that I "cannot get to my destination" (or something along those lines) and then teleports me back to the island I was on. For now I think I'll try logging out and then back on to fix this problem.
Same problem happened to me. I was out sailing with my friends and we boarded a skeleton war sloop and we all died. I went to repair my ship by paying gold and now I can't launch my ship. When I go to the launch screen I still see the amount of cargo and crew members it last had before we boarded the ship and all died. I've been trying to re-log multiple times but when ever I click on the launch button I teleport back to the island I was. I'll keep trying to re-log and maybe even switch servers to see if that will fix the issue.

So my war fright got sunk tonight while i was grappled to a eitc ship, I got out of jail, repaired it, and then tried to launch it and when i launch it, the games goes to the loading screen and puts me right back on the island im on, my other ships will launch, and i have logged off for a few hours and back on and still wont let me launch it. In the boarding page it says i still have 20/20 cargo and there is 1/12 passengers on board. If i could please get help or some advice, i would greatly appreciate it, i was oh so close to a second class hull upgrade
Thanks

So my war fright got sunk tonight while i was grappled to a eitc ship, I got out of jail, repaired it, and then tried to launch it and when i launch it, the games goes to the loading screen and puts me right back on the island im on, my other ships will launch, and i have logged off for a few hours and back on and still wont let me launch it. In the boarding page it says i still have 20/20 cargo and there is 1/12 passengers on board. If i could please get help or some advice, i would greatly appreciate it, i was oh so close to a second class hull upgrade
Thanks
Yes , I've had my ships MIA at a Island for a few days at a time after Taking a flag ship IE : Skelton Infestation quest , was stuck on Cagrejos several times ( looking at Map It shows the ship there but I'm NOT ! LOL ) Took 2 - 3 days and It returned out of harms way !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back