MEGATHREAD: Slow and stuck loading screens (and 30%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only get this problem when there is 47+ people on server. I keep to servers with the least players and have no problem. At the moment we are testing how much the servers can take at one time and I've found that for smooth playing,50 per server is max but it may not be like this for everyone.

I tried for 30 minutes to get to the playline page to schedule a playtime and every time I get to the page i'm greeted by cloudflare errors and 3+ minute loading times. Asked some guildies about it and there having the same issue

I am also getting a lot of those errors. Also the game servers seem to be down for an update or I just cant connect to the account server (both error codes 505 and 900)

Hello,
For two days now, I have been stuck on the loading screen for Padres Del Fuego at 30% loaded.

Everytime I login, it will load fine, up until this screen. After it reaches the 30% sticking point, I have to end the process, as no amount of waiting appears to change anything.

I'll upload a screenshot of it later, as the game appears to be down for an update (2:00PM PST).

Hello,
For two days now, I have been stuck on the loading screen for Padres Del Fuego at 30% loaded.

Everytime I login, it will load fine, up until this screen. After it reaches the 30% sticking point, I have to end the process, as no amount of waiting appears to change anything.

I'll upload a screenshot of it later, as the game appears to be down for an update (2:00PM PST).
Maybe it will get fixed in this update but to sort of fix this 30% glitch just chose a low populated server to spawn in

Hi Kcalb,

Can you please shoot me a PM with a crash log? Devs are collecting information.

Yup. I made my account way back many months ago, yet it appears that I can't get passed the Jail level. I get the thing loaded, it gives me an error and asks if I want to try again. I say "Yes", it loads, then I can "play" or create new pirate. I can't play because it puts me on a Jail loadscreen at 30%, but the highest I've gotten is 53%, but it just closes the game. It entirely crashes. This is highly annoying... I've tried probably around 50-60 times...

Hello everyone, I just recently scheduled a play time to start playing for the first time in YEARS, but unfortunately everytime the game gets to 30% on the Jail loading screen the game just crashes, i havent seen anything on this yet, so any solutions to a fix would be much appreciated!

It will prompt you if you want to go further into it or just spawn at Port Royal. My cousin had the same problem as you and he just restarted a new character, and skipped tutorial. Works like a gem.

Again, not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not, but regardless, this is a major issue for me. So I downloaded the game last night, and created the character. After I finished creating the character, at the first chance I have to move, the game crashed. For the rest of my time slot I tried re logging on and playing, but it would immediately crash every time. This morning, it gets stuck on the Jail screen at 30% every. single. time. It becomes unresponsive and waiting seems to lead to nothing. I've tried manually switching servers before playing, changing settings, and even using another character. Any advice?

Edit: after waiting it out on the jail screen, it just crashes. Clueless as to what to do at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back