Website MEGATHREAD: Website issues/Playtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawalkerIncarnate

Swashbuckler
Not necessarily a bug or glitch on the site, more of an algorithm thing. I just want to know how many other people are having this problem other than myself. I know its the amount of traffic going through the site that is making this happen.

Hey everyone my internet is fabulous and everything else is working great, but right now the tlopo website is taking a few minutes for every link I click. This is just to make the issue known as I didn't find anyone else with that problem. I'm patient! Can't wait to play!
giphy.gif

Hey everyone my internet is fabulous and everything else is working great, but right now the tlopo website is taking a few minutes for every link I click. This is just to make the issue known as I didn't find anyone else with that problem. I'm patient! Can't wait to play!
I'm getting the same issue. Really wanting to schedule a playtime but I the website is having issues so I'm not able to atm

Not necessarily a bug or glitch on the site, more of an algorithm thing. I just want to know how many other people are having this problem other than myself. I know its the amount of traffic going through the site that is making this happen.
Never actually had issues with the website...

I am getting constant 502 and 504 gateway errors today. That is most definitely NOT on my end. :-/

EDITED TO ADD: The forums work fine. But I can not get the page to schedule a time to play to load.. CONSTANT 502/504 error messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back