Website MEGATHREAD: Website issues/Playtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys! On the website the playtimes are not going past 4 hours at a time, and from 12 to 4 they are full... crap.

http://tlopo.com/releases/ < <<< says page failed
https___piratesonline.co_releases_ - Google Chrome 6_4_2017 2_14_44 PM.png

Several times now I have scheduled a playtime, only to show up and there is no record of it. By that time, all the slots are full and I don't get to play at all. This is an inconsistent issue. I find that if I schedule more than like.. 5 hours or so in advance, there is a better chance my slot will disappear. Is there something that can be done about this please? I only have one window of available time per day, and it's pretty frustrating to log in, reserve a time, wait all day to play, and then not get to play at all. Thanks.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about this. Its semi open beta and in words of @Davy Darkrage That's just the nature of things at this point.

I'm sorry :(

Also this thread is not in the right place.

First come, first serve deal unfortunately. However, most of the in-game content is already implemented and I believe the only reason we are not in full open beta(or official release) are random crashes. Hopefully, we are near the end of semi open beta.

Can you explain what you mean by scheduling a time slot 5 hours in advance would disappear?

It happened to me twice today. I scheduled a 6 pm time slot this morning, and when I got home it wasn't there and the slots were full until 9 pm. I scheduled a 9 pm playtime, then when I logged in at 9:07 it told me I needed to schedule a play slot and also that I had 13 minutes of playtime left? (That would have been correct if I got to play at 6 pm, but it wouldn't let me log on then.)

Something is wonky today. I rescheduled another slot for in the morning. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Yes, it has the right time and time zone on the playtime pages. I am not sure what is going on. Today is the first time this has happened.

happen to me many times last week ( I usually reserve play time before I go to work to play around 8pm eastern time) and they tell me you need to reserve time ( happen 3 days in the row ) and then went back to normal maybe its a glitch I don't know and if you don't reserve play all slot will be full till 3 am and it will be too late....its a beta patient and understanding that's all we can do .

When the web page for scheduling playtime seems off on a time you are scheduled, try to sign in anyway. It has happened a few times saying I am to start at say 1am and when refreshing the schedule page it will say 'play slot not available' but I am able to play the (scheduled) times anyway.

Last edited:
First come, first serve deal unfortunately. However, most of the in-game content is already implemented and I believe the only reason we are not in full open beta(or official release) are random crashes. Hopefully, we are near the end of semi open beta.

Can you explain what you mean by scheduling a time slot 5 hours in advance would disappear?

Sure. I go to the website at like 4 or 5pm, sign up for 10 pm that night... I get the confirmation that my play time begins in however-many-hours, so I return at 10 pm, and am told that I need to reserve a play time... which I did... hours before. So, "first come first serve" is not actually happening. :( I've had this happen 5 times now.

When the web page for scheduling playtime seems off on a time you are scheduled, try to sign in anyway. It has happened a few times saying I am to start at say 1am and when refreshing the schedule page it will say 'play slot not available' but I am able to play the times anyway.
Thanks.. I have tried that every time and it has never worked for me.

Make sure you have the timezone set correctly on your account, I don't think this is an issue I've heard of before.
It's definitely not a time zone issue. Most times I can get in. But as I said, it's when I schedule for many hours in advance.

It happened to me twice today. I scheduled a 6 pm time slot this morning, and when I got home it wasn't there and the slots were full until 9 pm. I scheduled a 9 pm playtime, then when I logged in at 9:07 it told me I needed to schedule a play slot and also that I had 13 minutes of playtime left? (That would have been correct if I got to play at 6 pm, but it wouldn't let me log on then.)

Something is wonky today. I rescheduled another slot for in the morning. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Very glad to hear it is not only me. Thanks for posting. I know there are still glitches, that's why I posted it.. just for awareness :)

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about this. Its semi open beta and in words of @Davy Darkrage That's just the nature of things at this point.

I'm sorry :(

Also this thread is not in the right place.
Feel free to relocate this thread.

Report the issue to support@tlopo.com, I'll pass it along as well.
Thank you, Davy! I really just wanted someone to know.. it's understandable that there are issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twice now I have attempted to reserve a play time through a device other than my computer. On both my phone and Chromebook I reserved a time and it was processed BUT when it came time to play I would log on and get a message saying that I have not reserved a play time! Every time I reserve a time slot via computer it works perfectly fine.

So, do I have to reserve play slots on the device in which I play the game? I thought the reservations reserved accounts not devices.

I'm very disappointed that I cannot play this evening even though I had a reserved time. Has anyone else noticed something like this?

Hello Kitty, You posted this in the new members forum, and I understand you're new, but this is regarding a play time issue. Wouldn't you like this moved to the bugs forum so that it's seen by the appropriate people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back