Minecraft

Is it weird that when I looked at the views, we had one more viewer to be equal to MW3's views? Not saying it won't change. Anyway, I played to day and....found myself defeating an Ender Dragon. Hooray for epic EXP. (There's EXP in certain versions and stuff.)

Because I promised Amelia and everyone won't shut up about this game -_- lol. When I get my final paycheck[just quit my job] I'm actually gonna get this game.

OK, Jdee has airplanes on his server right now. I'll pm it to all of you, and we all can meet there in the mean time until John has his server up. Then we can go back and forth to the server that we pick. :D

I was about to buy this game but it wouldn't let me go onto the site so I have to assume that to be a sign to not buy the game.

I was about to buy this game but it wouldn't let me go onto the site so I have to assume that to be a sign to not buy the game.
The MC site is down often, because of the traffic that it gets lol. The easiest way to know what's happening to the site is follow @mollstam on twitter, he's the guy from Mojang that runs the site.

Then I was about to buy it today but I opened up my bill and it was larger than usual. The world is just telling me not to buy this game :mad: no matter how much I want to

It's easy. First, you'll need to survive your first day ...............:p
Allow me to shorten this
1:Open the crafting wiki
2:Break trees
3:make the trees planks
4:make a pick
5 Find coal
6)optional - make a furnace and use wood to cook wood to make charcoal
7:Build a house
8:do it in one day
9Make a farm
10: Survive

yeah notch heard that yogs told a kid that wanted them to sign something notch sign ed that they crossed it out and told him to bug off. but the yogs said this is not true and notch apoligized
Notch was drunk, lol and they were extremely polite during the interview sessions theres a few hundread videos of kids getting autographs from them

im hopeing i get it for christmas (dont think i will) first thing i do if i get it is make a server with a few mods if it lets me do mods :p

Back