Loot Most skull chests are beyond awful!

This was a spineskull. Half an hour before that I was at raven's cove defeating the ghosts and still had similar skull loot drops
Mathematically impossible; skull chest from a spineskull will always drop more than single digit gold.

Next time, please SS to back up your claims...

Mathematically impossible; skull chest from a spineskull will always drop more than single digit gold.

Next time, please SS to back up your claims...

This screenshot was from Seabeard. There isn't even any gold.

Attachments

• omg.PNG
    omg.PNG
    204.8 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Chance of gold in loot containers is <100%, so not getting any gold at all is valid.

As Eric pointed out, 5 gold from an RC ghost is also valid.

Its just odd tho cause it is the first time I have got a skull with no gold. Either way I have too much gold and I rather want a legendary but its all random anyways

Well, I looted a few skulls at sea lat night, and not only was there absolutely nothing in the chests, not even close to all the chests showed up when porting. In fact, only 2 skulls made it to port with me.
And of course, you cannot tell the difference between the loot chests or the skulls, except the regular loot chests appear to be better...
So clearly, loot is significantly broken, or at least not where it should be.
I don't mind not getting anything good in the chests, but at least put them in my loot take-home so I can choose what I want or not, instead of simply removing them all together.
In POTCO, you got all the chests you looted, no matter how bad the loot was.
TLOPO needs some work as far as loot goes.
screenshot_2018-06-11_02-21-37.jpg
screenshot_2018-06-11_02-23-06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I looted a few skulls at sea lat night, and not only was there absolutely nothing in the chests, not even close to all the chests showed up when porting. In fact, only 2 skulls made it to port with me.
And of course, you cannot tell the difference between the loot chests or the skulls, except the regular loot chests appear to be better...
So clearly, loot is significantly broken, or at least not where it should be.
I don't mind not getting anything good in the chests, but at least put them in my loot take-home so I can choose what I want or not, instead of simply removing them all together.
In POTCO, you got all the chests you looted, no matter how bad the loot was.
TLOPO needs some work as far as loot goes.
View attachment 104275 View attachment 104276

Agreed. In time it should be fixed :D

I'm pretty sure that happened to me and I expect it again, and will make a screeny.
I think there's a thread for the worst skull too.
OK, I just went thru every skull I ever got, and yes, I'm nerd enough to capture each one, and none had 6 gold. A fair guestimate is that about half had 5 gold in them, but none had 6.
Now, of course, of all things related to the topic, whether or not 6 gold comes in a skull is possibly the least of our worries regarding loot skulls, LOL!

Back