New Quest is Terrible and waste of time.

I would say most pirates don't like to do "Quests" at all
Why not just plunder from the enemies in the area if you have such an issue with doing the quest? There's plenty of rare items up for grabs from those enemies. If you don't want the items, you can focus the experience points.

[who wants to spend 5 hours trying to find an EITC Sentinel?]
Take a look at the wiki to find the spawning locations of whatever ship you need. As for the EITC ship in question: "They are often found in the safer waters around Port Royal, Cuba and Raven's Cove."

In fact, please do poll the Pirate community. If you're right, I will never ever play this game or any derivative again.

So @Cute Bunny , the poll was put up and it seems that 3 to 1 like the quests, I would like to be the first to say, Im sorry to see you go... YOu have been such a pleasure to have around with your constructive thoughts and and factful opinions. I will especially miss Your leadership qualities, and I will miss you always representing every single player in the game. Thank you for always speaking up for us, I didnt realize I hated every single aspect about this game until you had the clarity to speak for me.. So with that being said I now bow down and hold the door open..
DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!!!!

yeah just taking a hiatus, my inventory is full of items and throwing famed away hurts me so im waiting for cursed weapons
Sell those Famed Chris! It has to be done... just think "Are you really going to use it?" I've bitten the bullet with a few of mine already :D (Just think Legendary)

Surely you haven't maxed all you ships already? (Taking a hiatus) Although I've met a few that seem to have... lol

Looks like I need to sink more ships;) Anyway, Great job by all The Crew, it's all amazing fun and I still have to pinch myself at times to remind myself we're really back in The Caribbean!

A word of warning to all though, I've noticed if you play too many full days and nights in a row you can experience "temporary Caribbean burnt out", so it's all ways good to pace yourself and stay fresh for the coming years:thumbsup:
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
Make a poll which says "Did you complete the Black Pearl Quest".
kk

though your request was about questing as a whole and now your changing it to just one topic saying that all quest (but the weapons one) were uesless for the game. but now your changing it to just the black pearl quest hopeing to prove that you are "right" when you were all ready proven wrong

but eather way, i will make a new poll

https://piratesforums.co/threads/did-you-do-the-black-pearl-quest.23259/

Back