pet peeves

I hate it when people ask something like... Sooo, what'cha doin'? & you're like.. Eatin' Goldfish, what about you? & then they freak-out like... Omg you eat gold-fish?!?! What's wrong with you! :facepalm:

I hate when someone asks, 'Are you afraid of frogs?' & you say, 'Yeah.' & then the next time you see them they're putting a frog in your face. :mad:

I hate it when people ask something like... Sooo, what'cha doin'? & you're like.. Eatin' Goldfish, what about you? & then they freak-out like... Omg you eat gold-fish?!?! What's wrong with you! :facepalm:

I hate when someone asks, 'Are you afraid of frogs?' & you say, 'Yeah.' & then the next time you see them they're putting a frog in your face. :mad:
the frog thing is something i would do lol

I hate it when someone moves an object you put in a specific place. For example, your cell phone. Its like I put it there for a reason, DON'T move it... I WANT IT THERE.
*walks over to where I set phone*
"WHERE IS MY PHONE?!"
*can't find phone*
"MOM WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PHONE!! I LEFT IT RIGHT HERE!!!"
*dismantles area trying to search for phone*
"WHERE. IS. IT."
*finds phone like 2 feet away*
"-_____-"
"Did you find it?"
"-_-!!! Don't move my stuff!!!!!"

I hate it when someone moves an object you put in a specific place. For example, your cell phone. Its like I put it there for a reason, DON'T move it... I WANT IT THERE.
"WHERE IS MY PHONE?!"
*can't find phone*
"WHERE. IS. IT."
"-_____-"
"Did you find it?"
how many times can someone like a post?except i hate my phone i want to lose so i never have to talk to anyone on the phone again

"WHERE IS MY PHONE?!"
*can't find phone*
"WHERE. IS. IT."
"-_____-"
"Did you find it?"
XD hate that i needed a student ID card to get into school so i leave it in the same place everyday my sister cleans the house and im just like ugh where did u put it i told u not to move it

how many times can someone like a post?except i hate my phone i want to lose so i never have to talk to anyone on the phone again
rly i dont use my phone my friend tried to call me and he was freaking out cuz my inbox was full when i called him like a month later yea... ppl get rly mad sometimes when u dont answer their calls

"WHERE IS MY PHONE?!"
*can't find phone*
"WHERE. IS. IT."
"-_____-"
"Did you find it?"
lol i have the same thing with my keys... i always leave them on the side table near the front door.. but the bf always puts it somewhere else... takes me forever to find them... then he gets upset that i destroyed the house looking for them haha

ROFL!!! These talks about phone just made my day ... Some of you obviously detest a phone as much as I do. I feel like a 'burden' to call or receive a call. I spoke on the phone so much on my other world that I hated having anything to do with a device called a phone on the other world. But it truly is like a 'love and hate' relationship actually; I know I need a phone and it is inevitable to have to make a call or receive one. BUT ... I can't stand to hear it ring/beep, whether that's a text or a call. And I can't stand ppl ask me to call somebody.

So ... if any of my friends ever heard me say, "Call/text me if you need me", you knew I was 'lying'. ;)
That's why I talk on this Forums; because nobody puts me in the position of having to respond (read: respond = make a call or receive a call). :p

rly i dont use my phone my friend tried to call me and he was freaking out cuz my inbox was full when i called him like a month later yea... ppl get rly mad sometimes when u dont answer their calls

I can sooo ... relate to that ... :D

*phone rings*
":confused:?! :("
*rings and rings*
*stares at phone ... thinks*
"Should I pick it up or not ...? Hmm ... Maybe it's important, but maybe not ... Hmm ... If it's REALLY important then they would leave me a message"
*still rings and rings*
*stares numbly at phone, prays so that it would stop ringing, or pretends that it doesn't ring* or :mad:
*phone stops ringing*
"Phewww ... finally ..." Live goes on ...

3 days later or a week later ...

"Did you not get my message?"
"O_O?!? You left me a message? No, I haven't checked ..."
*thinks ... Ohhhh, that must be one of those calls that I ignored ...*
*smiled devilishly 'in my mind' ...*
"I'm sorry, I missed it ..."
*thinks ... I'm glad I missed it ... :oops:*

Hate it when people don't mind their business. Like yesterday....
me:"Yay today is such a good day!"
person:"Why?"
me:"None of your business, private matters...."
person:"Tell me! I won't tell anyone!!"
*thinks, someone shoot them!*
me:"None. Of. Your. Business."
person: *opens Facebook* *types in: LOL LILY HAS PROBLEMS AND SHE HAS TO TAKE MEDICATION*
me:"WTH?! I NEVER SAID THAT"

DAY RUINERS!

i hate it when ur basic and ur whole inventory is red so ur standing there in ur underwear and then ppl yell at u to put ur clothes on and im all like yea ik my underwear looks soo good that i have to have clothes on

Hate it when people don't mind their business. Like yesterday....
me:"Yay today is such a good day!"
person:"Why?"
me:"None of your business, private matters...."
person:"Tell me! I won't tell anyone!!"
*thinks, someone shoot them!*
me:"None. Of. Your. Business."
person: *opens Facebook* *types in: LOL LILY HAS PROBLEMS AND SHE HAS TO TAKE MEDICATION*
me:"WTH?! I NEVER SAID THAT"

DAY RUINERS!
Ok but my question is why would you say it out loud if you don't want anyone to know? Guess this is a little off topic lol.

I hate when you're driving & you stop at a stop light & people stare at you like they haven't seen a human before.
I wave at people in other cars :D

Ok! Mine:
  • Higher level people on ANY game that act like they know everything and think their all big and bad.
  • Annoying noises xD
  • People who laugh too loud
  • Country music (I'm sorry I just can't take it xD)
  • When people jump out at you at haunted houses
  • Unorganized stuff (I'm a neat freak sometimes)
  • Bees & Wasps (Or anything with a stinger at that)
  • When my mom can't choose a radio station in the car
  • That awesome things have to end
  • The word, "Noob."
  • Sneezing (Its all.... Bleh xD)
Boy thats quite a list.... I'm gonna stop now :D

mine:
- when people sniff alot.. -_- JUST SU AND GO GET A FREAKIN KLNEEX >_>
- when people chew loud -________________-
- bugs, ANYTHING thats a bug, except for flies.. ANY kind of bug will have my screaming o.e
- when people say 'g2g'.
- when i get random friend requests
- stupid people
- people who think they're "legendary" & right all the time.. those are the kind of people who i hate with a deep deep deep deep deep deep passion.i want to rip their eyes out, feed them to my cat and watch them die a slow painful death... -_-

yep thats it O.O

mine:
- when people sniff alot.. -_- JUST SU AND GO GET A FREAKIN KLNEEX >_>
- when people chew loud -________________-
- bugs, ANYTHING thats a bug, except for flies.. ANY kind of bug will have my screaming o.e
- when people say 'g2g'.
- when i get random friend requests
- stupid people
- people who think they're "legendary" & right all the time.. those are the kind of people who i hate with a deep deep deep deep deep deep passion.i want to rip their eyes out, feed them to my cat and watch them die a slow painful death... -_-

yep thats it O.O
"g2g" :p NOM NOM NOM (i dont think im stupid so i wont go there :cool:) and i am legendary lol havent u seen my name on that small little light sloop oh and most likely i will win the argument (no i dont think im right all the time though)

na jk i dont lik ppl who chew loud either and ppl who think they r always right but i wont kill them u need to relax

Back