Petition to Disney's MMOs

I just made this account to sign the petition. If they get rid of POTCO, I'm never playing a Disney game again.

Me either, and not wanting to sadden you but I doubt the petition will work. Disney didn't care to close not 1, but 3 games - that happened to be their most profitable ones too - so yeah.....In my point of view, Petition is our last try and way to show we love their games, no matter how badly designed/developed/maintained they are.

Thank you for signing :)803 Signatures and keep counting927 Signatures

Last edited by a moderator:
guys i would love to sign it, but really i just cant bring myself to, even if we got 10,000 signatures would disney even care? it is almost a worldwide organization afterall. So i just cant bring myself to do it........

guys i would love to sign it, but really i just cant bring myself to, even if we got 10,000 signatures would disney even care? it is almost a worldwide organization afterall. So i just cant bring myself to do it........

Ik that disney would not care, but doesn't hurt to sign...1315 Signatures1385 Signatures2036 Signatures

Is there a way to tell if people are signing it multiple times just to fill up the count? :singing:
but either way i just signed it :D

Ive tried that :p signed on all my 8 computers and devices with fake info :oops:2501 Signatures keep spreading the world people :pirate ship:

I might plan to support this at some point but at the moment, the "news" of the game closing is a bit too new to me. Need some time to think and to ponder...:)

Also, wouldn't a major challenge be the licensing rights Disney does have on all of these intellectual properties? For instance, Disney would not easily agree to permit the POTC "brand name" being used without their sole permission.

That is just a guess though, idk...

Davy Jones, Blackbeard, East India Trading company, Tortuga, Port Royal Cuba... these are all real people and places and they've been around an awful lot longer than that mouse. So has the Caribbean for that matter. But I wouldn't put it past them to try and license those too.

Why cant we all band together and run the game ourselves!? grab the server files and set it up on a server computer.

We cant because everything is owned by Disney and they didnt show any interest in selling the game to another company. Also we would need a very good team of experienced people able to run such game as well as being able to do updates and sruff. Its not something easy to do.

When COH shut down the whole community (adult only, not many kids) bonded together and we did ask NcSoft to sell the game so we can run it. We were organized - still are- and we did everyrhing we could to save our game.
POTCO's community is mainly teens and kids, maybe adults now too but doing such thing would take time and we have already lost 2 weeks.

If we want to do something we have to act now not just discuss about it..3323 Signatures....... 2 weeks left

We cant because everything is owned by Disney and they didnt show any interest in selling the game to another company. Also we would need a very good team of experienced people able to run such game as well as being able to do updates and sruff. Its not something easy to do.

When COH shut down the whole community (adult only, not many kids) bonded together and we did ask NcSoft to sell the game so we can run it. We were organized - still are- and we did everyrhing we could to save our game.
POTCO's community is mainly teens and kids, maybe adults now too but doing such thing would take time and we have already lost 2 weeks.

If we want to do something we have to act now not just discuss about it..3323 Signatures....... 2 weeks left

What happens if the petition reach limits? :confused:

I signed it , everything is about revenue at disney !!!! everything !!!! so like raise the membership fee instead of eliminating a game that doesnt have any other counterpart online as far as i know . cmon disney reconsider this i mean i certainly wont be joining club penguin lol not even if you gave them fury lol

I signed it , everything is about revenue at disney !!!! everything !!!! so like raise the membership fee instead of eliminating a game that doesnt have any other counterpart online as far as i know . cmon disney reconsider this i mean i certainly wont be joining club penguin lol not even if you gave them fury lol

I don't know, a penguin with a fury cannon may be fun for an hour. LOL. Great point. The vast majority of the potco players are not the target audience for penguins.

Back