Petition to Disney's MMOs

3k is a ton. I sure hope it can work, but I think until we hear word we should put arms away and just celebrate the last days and let us be at peace.

3k is a ton. I sure hope it can work, but I think until we hear word we should put arms away and just celebrate the last days and let us be at peace.

3000 is surely not enough for a company such as Disney, being known to kids and adults and having not 1 but 3 games closing. The signatures should have been around 15-20k at least. 3k just represents how much Disney failed :/

3958 Signatures4045 Signatures

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I emailed the potco member services one more time as a last ditch effort to find any info about the private "investor" and here's their response.

ME: So should I assume the rumor of a company taking over POTCO is just that, a rumor?

THEM: Hello again,
Yes that is only a rumor. For all the up to date information on Pirates Online please visit our website. Pirates of the Caribbean Online will be closing on September 19, 2013.

Please note, any future emails to memberservices@piratesonline.com will not receive a reply. Thank you for yer hearty enthusiasm and loyal support for Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

Fairest of winds be yers,
The Crew @ Pirates Online

That last sentence saying "any future emails to member services will NOT receive a reply" is sort of rude, why can't they respond to us during the last week of the game???

Well I emailed the potco member services one more time as a last ditch effort to find any info about the private "investor" and here's their response.
ME: So should I assume the rumor of a company taking over POTCO is just that, a rumor?
THEM: Hello again,Yes that is only a rumor. For all the up to date information on Pirates Online please visit our website. Pirates of the Caribbean Online will be closing on September 19, 2013.
Please note, any future emails to memberservices@piratesonline.com will not receive a reply. Thank you for yer hearty enthusiasm and loyal support for Pirates of the Caribbean Online.
Fairest of winds be yers,The Crew @ Pirates Online

That last sentence saying "any future emails to member services will NOT receive a reply" is sort of rude, why can't they respond to us during the last week of the game???
howrude.jpg

Member Services was used to deal with in game issues, such as bugs etc... With the game closing in less than a week, there isn't a need to have it. If you do have any issues regarding your billing or Pirates Online Membership, you can always contact billing@piratesonline.com for help. :)

Ik r, when I was banned and - since I don't leave in US i can't use the toll free number - I was trying to contact them through mails, I got the same response. They are lazy people, copy pasting the same stuff to everyone. They don't care about the game and they never did, they just do whatever they have to get money.

Sorry to disappoint you Kelly :/

DIMG didn't care, this is just what they're telling their staff. Copy Paste this. My father a while back had called POTCO Staff and they were 1- in Canada and 2- They were only picking up their phones for a fraction of the time they were at their desk the whole day.

DIMG didn't care, this is just what they're telling their staff. Copy Paste this. My father a while back had called POTCO Staff and they were 1- in Canada and 2- They were only picking up their phones for a fraction of the time they were at their desk the whole day.

:lol1: for real?! they had told me to call them in their ' international offices in canada' and they would return me the call, but I was like ' uh huh, sure ' and so I never got my account back. I wasn't expecting them to be lazy even over the PHONE. Im really looking forward to the last day though, I'm not sure if I should just break all the TOS or be like 'its so sad to see POTCO going :'( '

And in reality they moved and weren't in Los Angeles. My father tends to connect with Call Center types (He is one after all) and it is quite interesting what one can gather.

It wont matter they wont care and even if youre banned, what do you care? Everythings going on that day.

True, too bad I wont be able to come online the minute lights will go down though :/ Ill have to do it some other time alone I guess, maybe previous day

Back