Pirates of the Caribbean Online Infinite Official Thread

Also i think I mentioned this before. Linux, Mac, and Windows support will happen because of java's cross compatibility between the operating systems.

Lol so many questions. I will be happy to personally respond all of your questions. Please fill out this Google Doc forum and I will respond ASAP.
http://goo.gl/forms/kIqxBb60if
As far as my own questions, won't you be willing to answer those questions publicly here? (Those questions I have proposed are not for my own understanding but were written 'for the purpose' of enlightening the community here).

Know this; the same type of questions have been asked to other POTCO new game/emulators (to where most have cordially responded here in a way which had enlightened everyone). :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i think I mentioned this before. Linux, Mac, and Windows support will happen because of java's cross compatibility between the operating systems.
Are there going to be Mac versions updated throughout alpha and beta development, or are they just going to be released when the game has an official release? Or is it too early to tell? I'm asking because I don't know how easy it is to make a Mac port, even in Java.

Just a reminder guys, the tutorial jail is not our only progress. Most everything is implemented yet there is still more work to be done on the individual models(specifically involving textures) but stay tooned, more updates coming soon!!

WEN ALPA COM OUT PLS TELL PLS TELL pls i ply tis gam al my lif an i jus wana ply it su bady pls cn i try alpa pls pls pls

edt: o an wil ter b ol body typ pls tel bc i use 2 hav ol body typ on my pirate pls tell

I hope you guys are really doing it right! But to me this just looks like what another remake was doing around this time last year, hopefully you figure it out soon though.

I hope you guys are really doing it right! But to me this just looks like what another remake was doing around this time last year, hopefully you figure it out soon though.
Thanks man, but we are in desperate need of a Java programmer if we want to continue with our progress. And, you're right another remake was around this area last year, however, they have accomplished about 2% since then. But, if we had a Java programmer we would work so much faster :)

Thanks man, but we are in desperate need of a Java programmer if we want to continue with our progress. And, you're right another remake was around this area last year, however, they have accomplished about 2% since then. But, if we had a Java programmer we would work so much faster :)
I'm sorry, but how would you know what another remake has done as of right now?

I'm sorry, but how would you know what another remake has done as of right now?

Well just to be fair, last I checked, they have completed the game. But now they are installing "cool things" to make the game better. I.E. changing how you make your character, more ships, that kind of thing. So technically they might be 2% done.

Well just to be fair, last I checked, they have completed the game. But now they are installing "cool things" to make the game better. I.E. changing how you make your character, more ships, that kind of thing. So technically they might be 2% done.
Nobody said anything about the game being completed? :confused: not sure where that one came from. Regardless, another remake is against the rules to discuss here.

Where'd you check that, if I may ask?

Where'd you check that, if I may ask?
Nobody said anything about the game being completed? :confused: not sure where that one came from. Regardless, another remake is against the rules to discuss here.
I think he is talking about Toontown Rewritten o.o..

Back