Pirates Online Closing 8/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
(makes a sticky note on desktop) ty :) make sure a new thread is open for that stuff..

count me in for that too... actually I think I've never used that server before :p

Disney..... Disney..... you don't deserve to carry that surname as your company name. You truly are a disgrace to what it means, and I feel sorry for Walt's legacy to be reduced to capitalist-Chinese_profit_policy-empire.
A message towards the brilliant and most successful Board of Directors : If I were you, I'd start packing up my stuff and looking for work on the other corner of the globe on some unknown company that doesn't take into consideration previous managing-failures... You are about to bring this empire to ashes, and I hope you sink with it as a "good" "captain", just like all your stories and adventures boast to do...

Shock is now anger! I need someone at Disney to yell at. :cursing:
mickey-mouse.jpg

Well it's been quite a run. I've learned a lot of things from a lot of people. ' :( ' Can't explain anything right now... They can't update the game so they just throw it all away.. It's a shame of how such a dull game with such an amazing community is just now gone... Thank you all for the memories I'm sure some of us will be moving on and some of us will be going to RIFT well whatever it is I wish you all good fortune.

Now I truly feel sorry for Lucalsfilm...
Darn you George, why did you have to sell such an amazing company to such a bunch of incompetent losers.

Funny how Club Penguin is still alive being it the simplest and most monotonous game of the franchise while all this others are being closed.... This market strategy is really incomprehensible, I'm gonna have to contact with the people at Harvard, Columbia etc. and ask them what is it they are teaching their students. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back