Pirates Online Login Issues (05/10/13)

I really don't know guys... Sorry :/

I'm on and many other guildies, looting personally. Just got doom rattler too. All i can say is keep trying :pirates:

Thought my account got deleted or removed or stolen(Hacked) at first but now ik it just crashed ;) hope to see the site back upThey got to do a better job. Im not waiting till monday... Ive been waiting for this weekend all week :( I wana injoy it. And school is stressfull especially the star testing I just took.Kinda frustrating that it takes like 7 minutes of loading just to find out that the game is having trouble verifing ur account info... and i would think they would be trying harder. Im only finding ppl raging. I want to hear some good news :( There pretty lucky this isn't real life or this would be a huge riot lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can't get on, thus far. For those of us stuck out of the game, we had best not try to overload the servers by continuously trying to log on. I probably won't try again till tomorrow.

Well, I can't get on, thus far. For those of us stuck out of the game, we had best not try to overload the servers by continuously trying to log on. I probably won't try again till tomorrow.

Well it's not just pirates... it's Disney in general. I tried logging on through the main Disney Games web page and still can't do anything.

Really? 6:25 AM? Your a gamer.UNLIMITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back