Pirates Online - Sneak Peek: Ship Customization and Upgrades

james u do know if they hope to get the update on live by the time of the games aniversary they need to add it to test next week right though i have a feeling were gonna be waiting till after the aniversary for it if they wait past next week or else it will have alot of bugs still

Does that mean I have to master Jade by next week ...? O_O!
no jades it means ur gonna have to master jades by the week that follows the week after next week because that is when the update that ur looking for will be close to or released.... i should make this more simple for u to read shouldnt i?

no jades it means ur gonna have to master jades by the week that follows the week after next week because that is when the update that ur looking for will be close to or released.... i should make this more simple for u to read shouldnt i?

:confused: ... - sighs -
Yes ... You meant, I've got two weeks, right?
I think we all need an English lesson .... :facepalm: You did speak in English, didn't you ... and I think I did too ... :confused:

I think we all need an English lesson .... :facepalm: You did speak in English, didn't you ... and I think I did too ... :confused:
we have got more like 5 or 6 weeks. when el patrons weapons came out it took months before it came out on live and this just as( or even more) big then that

well first of all yes i was speaking english but with my own logic added to it and yes 2 weeks or more AFTER it gets to test
we have got more like 5 or 6 weeks. when el patrons weapons came out it took months before it came out on live and this just as( or even more) big then that
el patrons weapons was much diff this isnt as big but its still pretty brig (see what i did there :facepalm:) so yea i think they might release it on test soon but then its gonna take some time before it gets to live i doubt it will be here by the time of potcos aniversary but oh well i can deal with using a war frigate err rather a light galleon right now

;)
woot.png

Well, gang, all I have to say for this is to be patient and wait for it to come out. Also, we should start saving our loot for the Brig update (sorry, Hi :facepalm:).

Reactions: Bad
I would prefer they take their time with testing it themselves 1st than to have it released to test with TONS of bugs and glitches. So I dont mind them taking their time :D

This might actually make me get back membership (svs folks better watch out the day that happens). Love the fact that basics can get the war brig too :D

Back