Pirates Online - Sneak Peek: Ship Customization and Upgrades

Mates...it is not my intention to "offend" anyone on the forums here but...(if ye notice) the lack of patience shown towards the anticipation of ship customization is somewhat humorous, to say the least. With the upmost of respect, it reminds me of the way in which basic players often grow impatient of me as Captain to port my "public" ship, while plundering at sea! :cool:

I admit, I cannot wait for this update to develop either!!! In fact, I can hardly contain myself each time that I log onto the game now. However, as mentioned above by various individuals...let's give Disney the appropriate amount of time to test these new updates because...if I am not mistaken, even on TEST things are a bit crazy now & out of sync. *Sorry...I just had to say this after reading page 4 & half of page 5 & 6 of this thread, rofl.

Mates...it is not my intention to "offend" anyone on the forums here but...(if ye notice) the lack of patience shown towards the anticipation of ship customization is somewhat humorous, to say the least. With the upmost of respect, it reminds me of the way in which basic players often grow impatient of me as Captain to port my "public" ship, while plundering at sea! :cool:

I admit, I cannot wait for this update to develop either!!! In fact, I can hardly contain myself each time that I log onto the game now. However, as mentioned above by various individuals...let's give Disney the appropriate amount of time to test these new updates because...if I am not mistaken, even on TEST things are a bit crazy now & out of sync. *Sorry...I just had to say this after reading page 4 & half of page 5 & 6 of this thread, rofl.
I understand your concern but Disney was just tantalizing us with those pictures. I thought it would come soon but apprently not. What I'm saying is, Disney got us impatient that showed us something that wasn't close to be online yet! Thats not our fault.

I understand your concern but Disney was just tantalizing us with those pictures. I thought it would come soon but apprently not. What I'm saying is, Disney got us impatient that showed us something that wasn't close to be online yet! Thats not our fault.
I don't know why everyone was getting impatient. When the video was shown, they knew that it was a sure sign that the Update was going to come out. That's the only thing that should have mattered. Disney Online released that video, not to only show what was coming, but to also give Test and Live Server players time to get the gold for it. If they had released that video later, Players would rush to get everything together.

Disney did say that it may take several weeks, but were hoping that it would come out sooner. In any case, players would still have to wait until it comes to Live. I remember when players were getting impatient about the Raven's Cove Story Quest update. Even though it was in Test, players were still impatient.

Let's say Disney had a Sneak Peak, about the Davy Jones Story Chapter, and they showed the Video on, let's say Nov 1, but it came to Test on Dec 10. That's a huge update, like Ship Customization. It would take time to make it come to Test, so they Release the Video early so we'll be ready for it. But I digress, To me, it doesn't matter if Disney release things to Test late or early, Players would still be impatient regardless.

Omg guys.... Do you not understand the importance of disney taking their time to release this update?
1. get this, Ship of the line REALLY wasn't ready, thats hwy it wasn't released.. thats why they are taking their time to make sure its not messed up...
2. test server is having major problems in the past few weeks..
3. if they did release it with no bugs on it, IT WILL STILL HAVE BUGS
Disney should release it by end of october... 2 months will be long enough.... 1st september the video came out 11th of october, it was released for test. the duration between 1st of september and 11th october is when they were in process of creating it. PLZ LET THEM TAKE THEIR TIME

Guys, Halloween is likely the release date for several reasons. It gives them two more weeks minimum to fix the major issues they are having. The game's 'official' birthday is Halloween as well. And what better 'treat' to give their players...

BASIC players will be allowed to enjoy this update too! As mentioned above (found within 'comments' section of POTCO's youtube page), the basic player will have access to the Light Brig :daggermouth:.
wwaiit... so they can not have a light Frigate, but the CAN with the light Brig? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

No, basic members will have access to all four light ships. (Light sloop, light galleon, light frigate and the new light brig)
Ok, but, now that theres FOUR types of ships, and all priates alike only can have THREE ships, will one have to go? or will they mae it so we can have all types of ships?

Back