POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

This is sad...:eek:

Funny thing is that it says some of your gold...
View attachment 23554

Back to 3 million again but could have been 4 million...
O.O whoa!

I'm officially avoiding chest from now on. Had 2 yesterday be a trap right after each other. I lost both battles xD.
Has anyone come across one of these?
Picture 001.png
Picture 002.png

Picture 003.png

I just came across 2 xD..

Oh and Im almost at lv60. with 3 more islands to master. Probably gonna be a while since I need 105 Gems to continue one quest. Blah!

I'm extremely frustrated today. This is the first time that I have been under constant attack from different players higher than myself. I've lost almost all of my gold with all that they are taking from me and with all the repairs I'm forced to do. I'm starting to think that I have a target on my back or have finally run across players who have active friends that can retaliate. IDK, but I'm done for the day I think.

If you guys send me gifts, I'm seriously needing defensive gifts.

kate did you add me if not im silentwarrior50
Yep... look for me. If you dont see me, then send me a request.

I'm down to 16,823 gold. Forget this battling, aint working for me anymore. I dont care who beats me to the end. I'm extremely ticked off right now. Just take my gold.

Got 60 a couple days ago but now i have to wait for my gem houses to buy stuff and complete all the quests.

Its gonna take me a long time to finish also, There is a quest that requires me to pay 105 gems for 3 puckle guns D: and another that I have to pay 48 for 1 volley gun. Im just gonna buy a gem house for 60 gems that produce 3 gems every 24 hours. Im up to 51 Gems at the moment.

The last island gives reputation for no reason... I have over 120k rep as of now. They should have made it it 30k gold instead of 15k rep, 15k gold since you can't level any higher...

Reactions: Bad
The last island gives reputation for no reason... I have over 120k rep as of now. They should have made it it 30k gold instead of 15k rep, 15k gold since you can't level any higher...
Maybe they are wanting to expand at some point?

Here is a question, why is the sea so vast if there are only a certain # of islands and the ships sail right around them?

Maybe they are wanting to expand at some point?

Here is a question, why is the sea so vast if there are only a certain # of islands and the ships sail right around them?
If they do expand... I''ll jump a few levels in a seconds but i doubt this will happen anytime soon lol.

I think we can send multiple gifts now. I've sent out gifts a couple times or more for the past couple days. Has anyone else tried this?

Back