POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

The gift system is not right. Because i used the gift all option but the item i gifted was a high level item so a big portion won't get it...

The gift system is not right. Because i used the gift all option but the item i gifted was a high level item so a big portion won't get it...
I think you're right. If you just did that, I never got anything from you.

Oh, and I have a question.... I just came across my first quest requiring me to purchase something using gems. How many of these quests are there? I dont want to have to pay for gems to finish the game.

I think you're right. If you just did that, I never got anything from you.

Oh, and I have a question.... I just came across my first quest requiring me to purchase something using gems. How many of these quests are there? I dont want to have to pay for gems to finish the game.
There is like 5 or 6 in the total game. So far i have 5 islands not mastered because they require you buy gems. But i bought 3 gem houses so far so i get like 6 gems every 24 hours. Remember that if you play every day at least once, the 5th day you get 10 gems.

You guys run across ddreamer67... take him down. He refused to join my crew, then after I attacked him today, he has been constantly attacking me. Freaking annoying, out of gold now... partly on purpose to use it before he gets it.

That guy has attacked me to the point that I cannot repair my ship. When I attack him back, I destroy him in one hit. When I'm at full health and he attacks me, it takes him a couple tries to sink me. Someone please retaliate. Many times.

seriously this guy is annoying. he waits for me to get health back to attack again. i'm mean and sink tons of ships, but dang i dont wait around for them to gain health back to hit them again!!

I NEED all friends who are here to send me weapons, amulets and ship materials.

I'm not even able to attack anyone else cause I dont have enough health, and I cant heal my ship because I dont have enough gold.

I need him to learn that harassing someone is not right! I think I'm gonna see if there is a way to report someone for harassing behavior... that is exactly what he is doing.

Cant block him. Went to developers website and issued a question about it. Told them what is going on. Now I have to get my kids from school. I'm so furious with this guy.

Getting more serious than POTCO lol. I had the same thing happen to me for a while but then it stopped. It was like war but he was stronger than me... Probably gonna stop soon. I still don't like the way the gift system works now. The other system took longer but it send the best thing there was to gift. Now it's confusing as you have to chose who gets what in groups...

Back