POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Anyone else having server problems almost every other time you play it? I find the game good but the servers are acting worse than POTCO.

If people want to add me I'm capnjameso wait gamecenter names or potc names? :fight:
You choose the name you want before starting the game. :) By default it will give you Seadog***** with numbers where the * are. Just Edit it before you continue and choose the name you want to use.

yeah I'm Capnjameso then. I didnt get my promotional code though yet that it told me about when I installed the app and first played it. This was before I put in my email in the app. :fight:

yeah I'm Capnjameso then. I didnt get my promotional code though yet that it told me about when I installed the app and first played it. This was before I put in my email in the app. :fight:
The promotional code is for when someone recommends you to the game, that person and you get 20 gems i believe.
I sent ya a crew request :)

Those chests are a little unfair. I have lost over 200 k gold there from the random chests. Once i lost 100+ thousand gold at once. I think they should be to give something good since they are rare and random, not take away or hurt you. Besides that, it's been great. Servers have been working good and there isn't much loading time.

I'm Leothelion321

I had 600 k gold lol... Twice i lost like 126 k gold in the chests. Sometimes they are nice and give good stuff. I have gotten about 5 crew members and a couple of gems too.

Those chests are a little unfair. I have lost over 200 k gold there from the random chests. Once i lost 100+ thousand gold at once. I think they should be to give something good since they are rare and random, not take away or hurt you. Besides that, it's been great. Servers have been working good and there isn't much loading time.

I'm Leothelion321
:iagree: I have lost lots of gold the same way. Now the only chest I don't open are the ones that are locked and cost 5 gems unlock.

I have one complaint LoL. Is it just me or is this happening to anyone else? After I collect gold and gems from the properties I own all at once it drains all my health for no apparent reason.

Back