POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Hmmm.... I just got a request to join that guy, Flaschenteufel's crew....
Lol Friend him and then attack him...:daggermouth:

I'm kind of lost with this. How do random people attack you? Like how do they find you even though you are not in crew with them

The ships sailing around the islands. I've clicked on tons of them and chose which ones to attack... just depends on their strength and their amount of gold.

Yep, I have attacked many like that also. I just randomly choose ships and if they are within my attack and defense power, I attack them and afterwards I might send them a crew request lol xD

I thought they were like npc ships because they unlock as you get to a higher level... Lol. Never thought that player ships were placed on the open for everyone to attack... So far I have done like 1700 battles

I went through the app store reviews last night and added a few people... Now at 24 crew... About to master Port Royal!

I'm lv 16 atm

Btw - add me if you haven't already.

JohnFoulroberts

Night time cycle, not bad xD
IMG_0300.png

How about you? Do you like the new night time cycle?

Lol I still havent updated it... afraid to. I've got my email saved in my account manager for the game, but I have not received the conformation mail from them. I've tried live chat with them, which waiting for that to work is a pain... Literally I think you know where would freeze over first. So, I sent them question about it... got an email back about that! which tells me that I'll have to wait at least 3 business days for a response. So, I'm looking at probably some time next week.
After I found out about the update the other day, I checked the android market, and saw a few responses that said the newest update made them start back at the beginning. So, I'm gonna wait.

BTW, I have 440 crew members. ;)

Lol I still havent updated it... afraid to. I've got my email saved in my account manager for the game, but I have not received the conformation mail from them. I've tried live chat with them, which waiting for that to work is a pain... Literally I think you know where would freeze over first. So, I sent them question about it... got an email back about that! which tells me that I'll have to wait at least 3 business days for a response. So, I'm looking at probably some time next week.
After I found out about the update the other day, I checked the android market, and saw a few responses that said the newest update made them start back at the beginning. So, I'm gonna wait.

BTW, I have 440 crew members. ;)
Looks like there are a lot of bugs on the android market. Hopefully they fix those soon.

Nice. Im up to 97 ATM. Havent been sending out any crew request lately. Looks like i have to start this weekend lol.

Updating now... Fingers crossed

Edit: Woot! Worked :D
Wow I was holding my breath then... I'm still gonna be stubborn and wait though. Too nervous to update it. I have over 400 crew members! Last time I sat in front of this computer for 4 hours adding everyone I lost and then some after the last failed update. So dont wanna do that again.

Didn't get to a night cycle yet but i Think the HD graphics have been amazing since the beginning. Not many issues on the Iphone 4s since they fixed the server connections.
photo (2).jpg

I love how This became center of attention more than POTCO right now... lol

Back