Potco is Closed again

Even business wise it's not as good as you think. Yes it will attract new players. But this game is alive mainly from the income of loyal players. I right now pay two accounts. One being my main one that i use on live and another only for test. The entire year I dedicated my playing time to making POTCO better in forums, exposing bugs and reporting them. I am done, i wont continue my test subscription because it's not worth it anymore after so many disappointing results. I don't know how long my main account will last but another year seems doubtful.

So who is to blame for players quitting? Who is to blame for the amount of bugs/glitches and error? In business you have to be careful. Look at both sides before you make a move because you might end up loosing more than gaining. Like i said, the game is running on veteran players. Once they lose them, than economically the game will fall. The goal should be to have everyone happy in the end rather than just "new" subscribers...

The goal should be to have everyone happy in the end rather than just "new" subscribers...

Your absolutely right, Leo. And... :iagree: !
"Sometimes" I just feel that Disney executives are just laughing at us all...as they leave their office for the day & drive safely home!!!

Even business wise it's not as good as you think. Yes it will attract new players. But this game is alive mainly from the income of loyal players. I right now pay two accounts. One being my main one that i use on live and another only for test. The entire year I dedicated my playing time to making POTCO better in forums, exposing bugs and reporting them. I am done, i wont continue my test subscription because it's not worth it anymore after so many disappointing results. I don't know how long my main account will last but another year seems doubtful.

So who is to blame for players quitting? Who is to blame for the amount of bugs/glitches and error? In business you have to be careful. Look at both sides before you make a move because you might end up loosing more than gaining. Like i said, the game is running on veteran players. Once they lose them, than economically the game will fall. The goal should be to have everyone happy in the end rather than just "new" subscribers...
See and the main problem is because Disney has become too Commercial, Too obsessed with money and not with happiness. Walt Disney would be Disappointed to see what has become of it and, if Disney ever wants to make this game worth something, then they really need to step it up and start fixing everything, bugs, glitches, lag etc.... And stop taking away good things about the game and putting in completely pointless things. The game was incredible in the beginning and Disney needs to realize that, as you said, the loyal players will not be here forever.

closed4.JPG

wow, closed again :p think this is the 3rd time...
Screen shot 2011-12-20.JPG

Post Edited: By Bad,
Username was removed from the pic. Careful when you post pics with your username mates.

Back