Queen Anne's Revenge Sets Sail ( on test ) 5/4 update

Someone told no one was able to beat him. I'm glad there wrong. So is there any special prize after the QAR??

Yes. a Mutineer charm and a potion. I also have gotten 14 chests with the wins. Couple times it was 8 Royals a loot pouch and treasure chests. But you get the charm and potion while still on the QA.

Igor has not received the chicken potion but was on a ship were a mate said he did receive the chicken potion mate!! Igor say this might be just scuttlebutt..,,.. Igor wonder?!?

I was able to take out the QAR with a light sloop. Thats a bit easy. I got killed though once I boarded or course but I would I am surprised that its that easy to take it out.

They upped LeShafes level to 52. Also, I just played her and she sank me the first go around (war frigate-solo). I took her down the second time though. It seemed harder than before to me.
I think the loot may be getting better though..nice loot chest surprise :D

Levels will vary depending on the pirate/crew strength attacking it.

Not really. I found his level fluctuations to follow the same path as most boss' in the game, like DH for instance. (The release notes do say it is adjusted to pirates levels in crew. Will have to play it more{solo} and see if it changes)

Back