Glitch  Random Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont post stuff like that ( ^ ) u can get a permenant ban for hacking and using cheat programs they fixed speed hack forever ago tho

heres a glitch go to port royal and use a doll on the giant crab near the shipwrite and use grave shackles
EDIT (Oct 20, 2010 8:03 PM):
easy way t to earn rep
ON A LVL 1 GRAVEDIGGER use grave shackles and curse on doll alot and on dagger use throw dirt and on sword use taunt and keep using these skills that take 1 damage untill it dies and u can get tons of rep

heres a thread i havent posted on in a while lol but anyways heres a new glitch that lets you fly across tortuga port royal cuba padres ( Possibly driftwoord ) and the fench/spaish isles
first make a invisible potion ( phantom spirits unlocked at lvl 16 ) then launch your ship and sail to the end of the world and take the potion and dance until it wares off then run at the edge of the boat tword the end of the world and youll fly off the boat keep running until the ocean dissapears and all you can see is your boat then tp to a isle like tortuga and then talk to a npc at the beach and you can fly around

thats not the only god glitch theres tons of those and disney fixed a great deal of glitches with the new swimming and theres not gonna be the potions like that the only potions ik that might be coming out is the animal transformations that were removed

Yeah i rember the animal potions from test they where fun ;) but they were only live for a while :sad1:

yet another glitch from cannonskull o.o been a while huh?

ok so get the potions lvl to be able to make a phantom spirits and then make it and go onto your ship and sail to the end of the world and point the front of ur ship twords it and then use the phantom spirts and dance until you see yourself again then just run at teh front of the ship and keep running until the ocean disappears then you tp back to tortuga and talk to orinda de june and you can fly around

Bar and Poker Glitch

Screen shot 2011-02-12 at 13.28.32.png
Screen shot 2011-02-12 at 13.27.54.png

Hey there guys im chris cannonskull, im gonna start postion all kinds of glitches here to start ill give u a easy one take a phantom spirits potion and swim until it wares off then run at a wall and see what happens ( its rly cool )
You can also Drink it and dance and you will walk into walls if you want to see something else look on the glitch part how to Jump out of a ship

I Will try this. jack . For DH.

I have been in the sinking ship glitch. Only I never get to a real island . they are always glitched too. I am usually in water with the buildings above me . or under the ground and all i can see is my hat.

Wow locking a thread for being 2 months Old and not a 2 year old thread i think there is a big difference
The way I seen how they lock threads is based on inactivity. If a thread is two years old but always active no need to lock it but if a 3 month thread is inactive for 2 month and all of the sudden bumped up it's old IMO. At least that's how I think it goes. What does this have to do with glitch anyway? You are right though, should of been closed already since before your post...

You can also Drink it and dance and you will walk into walls if you want to see something else look on the glitch part how to Jump out of a ship
That's why the report button is there. Unfortunately it's not possible for us to catch everything, if you see something that we don't, let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back