Announcement RETURN TO THE CARIBBEAN!

By the way, is there any word on whether the Cannon Defense game is fixed? Before the update, the game wouldn't register loot correctly and it was impossible to receive anything after winning the wave. I lost the rev ram at wave 72... But nonetheless, great work devs and team!

IT'S HAPPENING BOIS CHOO CHOO
1d3.png

I want to give a great big hug to ALL the staff of both TLOPO and PF. The TLOPO staff for not giving up on us and bringing our wonderful game back, and the PF team for helping to keep us sane though this time. I will be toasting you all with my favorite "Lambs Navy Rum" in one hand whislt steering my ship across the blue Caribbean seas. Can't wait to see you all.....Until then, "Happy sailings"

Not sure if anyone has asked this question yet but, I was wondering when can we reserve a playtime if we do not a have a beta key? I am going to probably play TLOPO at least 7-10 hours a day and would like to go ahead and reserve a playtime.

Not sure if anyone has asked this question yet but, I was wondering when can we reserve a playtime if we do not a have a beta key? I am going to probably play TLOPO at least 7-10 hours a day and would like to go ahead and reserve a playtime.

Says it right in the post mate "tomorrow, May 19th, at 10AM EDT, ye’ll be able to reserve PlayTimes for launch day and beyond! "

Back