Think it's LEGIT?

• Yep!

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Nope! D:

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • RAWWWRRRRR :D

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
I don't think so because the SOTL on test was a glitch. And the SOTL is meant to be a challenge, the fleets and hunters are supposed to be hard. And now, if this comes out, there will be NO DIFFICULTY on the seas.
NOT TRUE. Pirates will make the hunters and warships' hulls and masts stronger so that there will be a challenge

NOT TRUE. Pirates will make the hunters and warships' hulls and masts stronger so that there will be a challenge
Still, must we have everything? We can't have everything that they put out, maybe its for special purposes, like fleets and hunters. And yet the SOTL has like 5x more health than a war frigate does so the hunters and fleets would be simple with that, defeating the purpose of challenge.

Still, must we have everything? We can't have everything that they put out, maybe its for special purposes, like fleets and hunters. And yet the SOTL has like 5x more health than a war frigate does so the hunters and fleets would be simple with that, defeating the purpose of challenge.
True maybe if they did it only for fleets but some people might not go for fleets they might do like quests or something on the SOTL

I'm sure they could throw in new ships while their at it... Bigger ones then that O_O .... Maybe thats whats taking them so long...... (I so went off topic xD)

They'll probably add another "Scoundrel Of the Seas" update that after you get the Hat and Eye Patch, you'll get a hook on one of the bone hands and you'll have 3 warships and 2 hunters after you. (It'd be tough for even a pirate Ship of the Line)

Think about it, most of the time (like 95%) ONLY the Navy could get those ships because they were so expensive and massive to build. They carried huge crews, which made them near impossible to capture, although some were captured by pirates. NOT EVERY PIRATE HAD ONE OF THESE. (I know, I'm a history freak..) And it would be so odd for every shipwright to have mass amounts of these things. It's like seriously... I like a hint of realism in my games...

Think about it, most of the time (like 95%) ONLY the Navy could get those ships because they were so expensive and massive to build. They carried huge crews, which made them near impossible to capture, although some were captured by pirates. NOT EVERY PIRATE HAD ONE OF THESE. (I know, I'm a history freak..) And it would be so odd for every shipwright to have mass amounts of these things. It's like seriously... I like a hint of realism in my games...
i am not a history freak but know a great deal about it and as for me john i play a game to have fun so i say go ahead and put out sotl the bigger the better and the more u get praised by the lower lvls XD jk though if u ever put one on public on a live server it will be crowded by new players and basic access ppl

oh and i dont think a ship of the line was ever captured by pirates considering they usually had crews of 100 or more and usually sailed in a fleet like line and ships of the lines would have been too slow for real life pirates who favored lighter faster ships

i am not a history freak but know a great deal about it and as for me john i play a game to have fun so i say go ahead and put out sotl the bigger the better and the more u get praised by the lower lvls XD jk though if u ever put one on public on a live server it will be crowded by new players and basic access ppl

oh and i dont think a ship of the line was ever captured by pirates considering they usually had crews of 100 or more and usually sailed in a fleet like line and ships of the lines would have been too slow for real life pirates who favored lighter faster ships
Very true but hey thats gonna be different lol we pirates gonna take them SOTL ships DOWN TO DAVY JONES' LOCKER

Back