Think it's LEGIT?

• Yep!

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Nope! D:

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • RAWWWRRRRR :D

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
To be honest, I could care less abotu the SOTL, I just rather have the same ships but with better cargo spaces and maybe let more ppl on it, and for the heck of it, let us go into the cabin of the ship, cause really, it's to pointless to have a door on a ship if you can't go in it, it's just taking up more lag...

To be honest, I could care less abotu the SOTL, I just rather have the same ships but with better cargo spaces and maybe let more ppl on it, and for the heck of it, let us go into the cabin of the ship, cause really, it's to pointless to have a door on a ship if you can't go in it, it's just taking up more lag...
yeeeaaass but then its pointless to have trees because we cant climb them or seats because we cant sit in them its all for looks what we rly need is for them to reduce the size of the steering wheels those things are gigantic

yeeeaaass but then its pointless to have trees because we cant climb them or seats because we cant sit in them its all for looks what we rly need is for them to reduce the size of the steering wheels those things are gigantic
well then make them let us sit down and climb trees

Maybe.. just maybe... they wont SELL it... ( if they release it ) but create a quest that u can unlock at sailing lvl 30. :D
Cuz everyone here was like : nah theyre not gonna sell it...

Maybe.. just maybe... they wont SELL it... ( if they release it ) but create a quest that u can unlock at sailing lvl 30. :D
interesting idea.. but still, i could care less about sotl... plus they would need to update a TON for pirates to still a a LITTLE challenge...

make it a super hard quest.. like 30 juggernauts O_O

Now that I think about the other ships released on last August is that some had different broadside ammo (Firebrand, explosive etc)

Don't you think you'd need a cannon required level to sail those ships as well? I mean if there is a fury broadside ship but you only have firebrand cannon..It wouldn't make sense to sell it to JUST ANYONE, there probably would have to be a cannon certain level along with the sailing. If they sell to anyone, a level 5 (notoriety) that has level 5 cannon and sailing can BUY THE SHIP OF THE LINE OR THOSE DIFFERENT BROADSIDE SHIPS, it wouldn't make sense. They'd probably going to make a certain cannon/sailing level for those higher type of ships. (Why would they put War class for only level 15 BUT THE BETTER ONES FOR ANYONE?)

Like I said again, it doesn't make sense..

It's possible that they'll make a cannon required level as well as a sailing level on the Ship of the Line and the other ships they released that day.

They did fix a few bugs for the ship of the line, but i doubt it will be August 2nd

Did they even put it on test? ( aside from the accidental release of it )

Now that I think about the other ships released on last August is that some had different broadside ammo (Firebrand, explosive etc)

Don't you think you'd need a cannon required level to sail those ships as well? I mean if there is a fury broadside ship but you only have firebrand cannon..It wouldn't make sense to sell it to JUST ANYONE, there probably would have to be a cannon certain level along with the sailing. If they sell to anyone, a level 5 (notoriety) that has level 5 cannon and sailing can BUY THE SHIP OF THE LINE OR THOSE DIFFERENT BROADSIDE SHIPS, it wouldn't make sense. They'd probably going to make a certain cannon/sailing level for those higher type of ships. (Why would they put War class for only level 15 BUT THE BETTER ONES FOR ANYONE?)

Like I said again, it doesn't make sense..

It's possible that they'll make a cannon required level as well as a sailing level on the Ship of the Line and the other ships they released that day.
Ok a lvl 5 would never be able to have max gold to buy a Ship of the Line therefore I don't think you have to worry about that. But I do think there should be certain lvl requirements. I think since War Ships require lvl 15 sailing I think Ship of the Line should require level 20. As for the special broadside ships I say they should have where you have to be the right cannon level for that broadside to buy the ship.:rumgone:

Ok a lvl 5 would never be able to have max gold to buy a Ship of the Line therefore I don't think you have to worry about that. But I do think there should be certain lvl requirements. I think since War Ships require lvl 15 sailing I think Ship of the Line should require level 20. As for the special broadside ships I say they should have where you have to be the right cannon level for that broadside to buy the ship.:rumgone:
actually a lv 5 can have max gold. a higher level could give it to them through poker... i've done it b4...

Ok a lvl 5 would never be able to have max gold to buy a Ship of the Line therefore I don't think you have to worry about that. But I do think there should be certain lvl requirements. I think since War Ships require lvl 15 sailing I think Ship of the Line should require level 20. As for the special
broadside ships I say they should have where you have to be the right cannon level for that broadside to buy the ship.:rumgone:

Untrue, once they can get 500 gold, they can start playing blackjack at Ratskeller or poker.

Back