• Yep!

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Nope! D:

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • RAWWWRRRRR :D

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
Doesn't mean they will win.
now you dont know that. i heard of someone who liked online poker but didnt like to have to bet real money so they opened a potco account and played poker on there and didnt level up. and they might if they were determined enough.

Disney should release the SOTL as a 4th rate. Not a 1st rate, as it is now.
Current SOTL in the game. 1st Rate: A ship of the line, the largest ship on the water at the time. Carries 100 great guns or more. Used by the established navies of the day. HMS Victory is a 1st rate. A great prize, but probably never used by a pirate since they required large crews (approx 800) and were expensive to operate.
2nd Rate: 90-98 gun ship of the line, next largest

3rd Rate:
64-80 gun ship of the line

Should be released. 4th Rate:
40-60 gun ship of the line.
You still get the title, Ship of the Line, but with a nifty little 4TH RATE. next to it. Would be alot harder to sink stuff with this smaller sotl, but still easy. Like a war frigate that has been working out.

now you dont know that. i heard of someone who liked online poker but didnt like to have to bet real money so they opened a potco account and played poker on there and didnt level up. and they might if they were determined enough.
Corey ur average low lvl would have no idea how to play poker or blackjack and most of them cant cheat without getting caught in fact i have ppl on my friends list who still cant play poker and blackjack or even cheat to win

Disney should release the SOTL as a 4th rate. Not a 1st rate, as it is now.
Current SOTL in the game. 1st Rate: A ship of the line, the largest ship on the water at the time. Carries 100 great guns or more. Used by the established navies of the day. HMS Victory is a 1st rate. A great prize, but probably never used by a pirate since they required large crews (approx 800) and were expensive to operate.
2nd Rate: 90-98 gun ship of the line, next largest

3rd Rate:
64-80 gun ship of the line

Should be released. 4th Rate:
40-60 gun ship of the line.
You still get the title, Ship of the Line, but with a nifty little 4TH RATE. next to it. Would be alot harder to sink stuff with this smaller sotl, but still easy. Like a war frigate that has been working out.
Actually the sotl now has 2 less cannon than a war frigate one less on each side it can carry large cargo and only has enough room for a crew the size of the number of cannons with the same speed as a war galleon and a large hull

Actually the sotl now has 2 less cannon than a war frigate one less on each side it can carry large cargo and only has enough room for a crew the size of the number of cannons with the same speed as a war galleon and a large hull
The health is what I was talking about. 4th rate would have alot less health than the 1st, considering it is smaller.

Yeah they can make a few thousand gold, But I don't think that they will get 200,000 which will most likely be the price of the SOTL.

I hope it costs 200k gold, then it will be as rare as the War Frigate USE to be...
Aye that would be great. I think they will raise the gold cap like they did when they released the War Frigate. Because before they released the War Frigate the gold cap was at 60,000. When they released it they raised it to 65,000. I think they should raise the gold cap to 250,000. That way we aren't jack broke after we buy the ship.

Corey ur average low lvl would have no idea how to play poker or blackjack and most of them cant cheat without getting caught in fact i have ppl on my friends list who still cant play poker and blackjack or even cheat to win

captain hi you must remember that you can play blackjack and poker places outside of potco. as i already knew before potco

attachment.php
Could this mean New ships be on our horizon?

GM just said "It would be nice for us to have bigger ships, aye?" or something like that when we were talking about SOTLS..... COINCIDENCE?! :confused:

Disney has said serval things and they never put them on the game. So i would have to say it won't be coming out August 2nd. We're lucky if it does.

The image didn't show, but this is what he said. "Ship of the Line is a Navy Ship!" "I'd rather have a strong new Pirate ship of our own, wouldn't you?"
Maybe he just meant any old pirate ship? As much as I would love to have new ships that's what I think he meant. :( :/ :fight:

Ok a lvl 5 would never be able to have max gold to buy a Ship of the Line therefore I don't think you have to worry about that. But I do think there should be certain lvl requirements. I think since War Ships require lvl 15 sailing I think Ship of the Line should require level 20. As for the special broadside ships I say they should have where you have to be the right cannon level for that broadside to buy the ship.:rumgone:
actually a lvl 5 could have max gold.. poker.. or sailing without lvling

my lvl 10 has 80k gold ROFL so... yea and it aint gonna come tho prolly.. same with trading..

actually a lvl 5 could have max gold.. poker.. or sailing without lvling
Ok Ya'll are thinking too much in to this. A lvl 5 could have max gold but I'm sure Ship of the Line will require like level 20 sailing. I mean War Ships take lvl 15. therefore a lvl 5 would not be able to obtain the Ship of the Line.

I don't think so because the SOTL on test was a glitch. And the SOTL is meant to be a challenge, the fleets and hunters are supposed to be hard. And now, if this comes out, there will be NO DIFFICULTY on the seas.

John, I can guarantee from personal experience of sailing and gunning aboard a ship of the line that hunters even with that are extremely difficult. See, the ship of the line doesn't have repair spots, not because it's a bug... It's not supposed to, it has so much life already. It can get sunk against hunters, and I have got sunk on it against hunters.

Yes me and Jerry were an test, there are no spots but there is one bug at the top where you sink into the floor

Back