Ship Of The Line

Would you like the Ship of the Line to be available to everyone or just members?

• Total voters
Only 12 people can be in a crew currently. Additionally, I wish people would stop referencing the phase files as a strong indicator of what's to come in the game.
Yes. Not EVERYTHING is in the phase files... Scoundrel wasn't in the phase files... Fishing was however. Potco can pick and choose what they want, and they probably have the model of the SOTL in there for the fleets and stuff. Sometimes stuff isn't planned beforehand, and they don't put it in those files. Some things are "surprised"...

Only 12 people can be in a crew currently. Additionally, I wish people would stop referencing the phase files as a strong indicator of what's to come in the game.
ik there can only be 12 ppl in the crew but not everyone would have to be in the same crew but seriously I mean if u look at a real ship of the line they have close to 80 on deck cannons. on the best version which that look like they are trying to copy off of the best version.

There could be multiple crews, but that is simply not the case. I am just explaining the reasoning behind the current player limit. The in-game SOTL is directly modeled after the existing Navy and EITC models. Not to mention 80 on-deck playable cannons would require significant effort to rebalance the game with enemy ships and the like.

Back