Smash The Most Skeletons (06/28/13)

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Starting this Friday, June 28 through Sunday June 30, grab yer weapon of choice and defeat as many undead skeletons as ye can!​
slay-skeleton.jpg
Once we've counted up all the broken bones, we’ll award the top 50 Pirates with the highest tally of undead enemies defeated over the entire three-day weekend competition.​
  • All 50 winners will each receive 50,000 gold coins in treasure.
  • The top 10 winners with the highest number of undead defeated will also receive
    2 weeks of complimentary Unlimited Access
    on top of that!
ONLY undead enemies count in this competition, mates.​
Undead bosses, skeleton crews on Flagships, and invasions are fair game too.​
Jumbee, Ghosts, and PvP Pirates do NOT count as undead.​
Using glitches or cheating of any kind will disqualify you from the entire Competition.
What: Smash the Most Skeletons Competition​
When: Friday, June 28 through Sunday, June 30​
Where: Wherever the undead lurk​

I've been the first person to win for three years now, but unfortunately this year I won't be competing due to ill health that has bestow upon me. Good luck to All who are going to compete this year, I wish the best for everyone and whoever takes me first place Congrats!

Yes i agree, we need updates instead of Disney giving us contests after contests, thinking that will make us happy, they have no idea.

RAGE QUIT!!!!!!

;) ~ If there was a way to let our concerns be known (on Twitter)...
"...would you do it? Hmmm? What would you? Hmmm? What would any of us be willing to do, hmmm?"

For more information and details, please visit this post: https://piratesforums.co/threads/revive-pirates-of-the-caribbean-online.7485/page-18#post-145116

Back