Smash The Most Skeletons (06/28/13)

[NOTICE]Once we've counted up all the broken bones, we’ll award the top 50 Pirates with the highest tally of undead enemies defeated over the entire three-day weekend competition.
All 50 winners will each receive 50,000 gold coins in treasure.
The top 10 winnerswith the highest number of undead defeated will also receive
2 weeks of complimentary Unlimited Access on top of that![/NOTICE]
Seems like they've upped the ante... :rumgone:

I don't think the contests are good ideas anymore since that servers upate...
Recalling the sink the most navy ships contest, there are too few servers for competition.
I don't think I'll be able to find a free governor's garden...
Bring back more servers!

But on a side note, good luck to everyone competing! I'm bringing Jerry into it :fight:

What is a Jumbee?

Also it's the top 50 not the top 30 pirates now
Jumbees are the enemies aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge.

I also find it quite unsettling that they keep upping things on the post... It's like they want to compensate for something or want to entice more people to participate.

Well, after the fiasco that the sink the navy turned out to be for me I am going to pass on this one. The reward is not worth the effort for me. I figure that 2 weeks of UA is about a $5 value and in order to win, one must play for hours upon hours. So to say that the return on investment is not there would be an understatement.

I do agree with many of the posts about the number of contests versus updates, but I welcome any events that are put out by Disney. Choosing to participate is an individual decisions and I don't fault those that decline or accept the challenge.

I would be thrilled to have a new quest or massive game update but I have learned to keep my hopes a little more modest, lol. I will however welcome the less crowded areas of the game this weekend while many active players are swarming after the gravediggers. Might even go to watch them.

Now that Cherry won't be participating this time around I can finally get 1st place. I came close last year with 2nd place. I am working my hardest! >:D

I got at least 1500 today but between being bored/tired of this and rude people stealing my enemies I might be done for the day.... I am with some of you, I am not sure the time invested is worth the 2 weeks unlimited, it's definitely not worth the 50k gold. I'm basic, what am I going to do with 50k more gold?? lol

I got at least 1500 today but between being bored/tired of this and rude people stealing my enemies I might be done for the day.... I am with some of you, I am not sure the time invested is worth the 2 weeks unlimited, it's definitely not worth the 50k gold. I'm basic, what am I going to do with 50k more gold?? lol
Perhaps buy crude weapons, or maybe even crude clothing! If you're really smart, you'll invest it all on crude potions!!!! Or maybe some clothes you can't even use!!

:facepalm:

Back