Smash The Most Skeletons (06/28/13)

Keep up the good work Mark, you are almost there! :rolleyes: :drink:

- Friday 28/6/13 -
2z5kqwh.jpg

I agree with some of you, its really not worth the effort but Good luck to those who take part! :D:pirate ship:

Time for me to strike!..:swashbuckler:

- Saturday 29/6/13 -
2z53fkm.jpg
But is that just the undead or all types of enemies?

Mine is just for the undead

28th June 2013
View attachment 54612

I try to concentrate to kill only Undead Enemies, however If another enemy blocks my way, I kill him as well!

I agree with some of you, its really not worth the effort but Good luck to those who take part! :D:pirate ship:

Thanks Irene! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
meh I was getting enemies this morning then I stopped,...was at like 100 something....I looked down and thought .. what are you doing????!!!! and logged in disgust at how much time and energy I have wasted...

Good luck all!!

Doubt it has to do with that. Probably bc of time zones but still it wouldn't matter. It should be the same time to whatever time zone they update the stats.

At least I hope that the Disney Staff will learn arithmetic while calculating the results of the competition! :facepalm:

Aw, I have no membership and I can't even kill any... eue.
But really, I would be up all night killing and killing. ._. even if I have summer school.

Doubt it has to do with that. Probably bc of time zones but still it wouldn't matter. It should be the same time to whatever time zone they update the stats.
Yea most likely. I wake up around 8 and they don't update til 9:30. When he posted it said 6. I was shocked and check it over and over :mad:

That's really disappointing, the leaderboards aren't accurate! I killed over 8.000 undead enemies that day! :( :mad:

- Sunday 30/6/13 -
n71u7t.jpg

Overall Process: 16.074 enemies defeated
Undead Enemies Defeated: 15.000

Have they done this before i'm sure they. Have i did it before. I think. I can not remember how well i did.

Back