Soliciting Beta Keys is Unacceptable

Does anyone know if the Beta Keys will be a thing after the servers go live on Sunday, or did they phase them out with this most recent update?

May we offer keys that we have found?
Because it is permitted, use your best judgment on whom you pass your keys out to because if you do you will be held liable (by the community) for doing so according to whom you decide to assist or to help. ;)

May we offer keys that we have found?

Yes , you may offer the keys that you find for free. I have found that many have contests for whatever and give their key(s) that they have found as the prize. I believe it is against the EULA to sell the keys for real money (RMT - Real Money Transactions)

I have found three keys in my time before the downtime and I gave them away to my friends and family. If I find anymore, I'll likely have a contest for them as the prizes.

Yes , you may offer the keys that you find for free. I have found that many have contests for whatever and give their key(s) that they have found as the prize. I believe it is against the EULA to sell the keys for real money (RMT - Real Money Transactions)

I have found three keys in my time before the downtime and I gave them away to my friends and family. If I find anymore, I'll likely have a contest for them as the prizes.
I was there for the 8th stream i gave a key to wass to give away when he murdered my name and called me mase tlopo. on the video it was around 1:52:59 btw my name is pronounced Mouse if anyone ever wondered people sometimes get it wrong but I've gotten used to it lol.

I was there for the 8th stream i gave a key to wass to give away when he murdered my name and called me mase tlopo. on the video it was around 1:52:59 btw my name is pronounced Mouse if anyone ever wondered people sometimes get it wrong but I've gotten used to it lol.
gold star

Important that this is stated (although I guess it's easy to say, having a key). I feel for those who don't and I sure hope that more are dispersed soon.

People can be so uncultured. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maus [Trigger Warning: The Holocaust]

I've been loosely following the community for about a year now, and every time I come back to check if there is an actual release I know what the answer is going to be before I even look. Without funding, this can't and won't ever be close to the scale POTCO was. I don't even mean playerbase either. I no longer have hopes for tlopo. I'm about to be banned probably. Sad.

I've been loosely following the community for about a year now, and every time I come back to check if there is an actual release I know what the answer is going to be before I even look. Without funding, this can't and won't ever be close to the scale POTCO was. I don't even mean playerbase either. I no longer have hopes for tlopo. I'm about to be banned probably. Sad.
Thanks for your support up to this point. Good luck in whatever you do next.

I've been loosely following the community for about a year now, and every time I come back to check if there is an actual release I know what the answer is going to be before I even look.
The game is already available, and hundreds of people are on around the clock. Players without a key can queue, and queue times are typically very short (or even non-existent).

Without funding, this can't and won't ever be close to the scale POTCO was. I don't even mean playerbase either. I no longer have hopes for tlopo.
Okay? The game is funded privately and updates are released regularly (and have been for almost two years now), with the game population continuously rising at a steady rate over time. You're free not to play or support the project if you want, of course... but the bulk of gameplay is already in and the project is fairly healthy (though by no means perfect).

I'm about to be banned probably. Sad.
Huh? We don't and have never banned anybody for sharing their criticisms. Users are only banned if they are found in violation of our rules (which I believe are fair and mostly common sense).

In any event, best of luck in your future endeavors.

Back