Stop the Rising Red on the High Seas (04/17/13)

Methinks the Royal Navy feels a bit left out of the action lately. Have ye noticed?
Since all the scuttlebutt on Padres del Fuego recently, there's been a keen increase in Navy patrols on the high seas - no doubt seeking new and nefarious means to keep us prosperous Pirates under their imperial thumb.
Last month we saw the green tides clear from our blue seas; now let's rid ourselves of some red as well, savvy?
Starting this Friday, April 19 through the end of Sunday, April 21,
we challenge all Pirates to take to the seas and clear as many Navy ships as ye can!
Once the weekend competition is over and we've tallied the results,
we’ll award the top 50 Pirates who sank the most Navy ships over the entire three-day challenge:
All 50 winners will each win an all-new, Legendary sailing item plundered from the Navy command itself:
Commodore Norrington's Spyglass
The top 15 winners who blast the most Navy ships from the water will also receive
2 weeks of complimentary Unlimited Access!
norrington-spyglass.jpg
Bounty Hunter ships in the direct employ of the Navy (the En-Garde, Tally-Ho, and Battle Royale) count towards yer winning numbers too, mates,as well as the Navy's Ship of the Line and Goliath.
What: Sink The Most Navy Ships
When: Friday, April 19 thru Sunday, April 21
Where: On the high seas wherever Navy ships are sighted

OOOOOH!! I wonder if you can use it in svs!

And also, it most likely will be available in loot afterwards (hopefully).
Get sinking! :cannon:

Wow. I'm impressed. They are actually making a true competition, at least in my opinion. This will be a challenge to all involved, and I so wish I could be there. Unfortunately, we're going turkey hunting this weekend. Lol, it never fails that when POTCO does things I'm actually interested in, I can't make it.

Good luck to all those involved. This looks like fun. I hope they announce the winners after this is over with.

I think this is leading up to something big on POTCO

first the green seas go, then we get the Marceline guild giving us a legendary weapon, now the navy want a bit of the action, Maybe after it'll be the EITC getting involved which leads to the destruction of Padres which in turn gives us a new Padres Del Fuego which we have to rebuild through quests and a higher notoriety level. Just my 2 cents worth what does everyone else think?

I do believe that this item was made by disney and never released, but i was hoping it would be something we'd be able to use, and look through. not like a skill boost...and a legendary spyglass :confused:.... and Norrington isnt even in the game :/ correct me if im wrong though. I'd maybe do Jacks compass or something like that

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey Look! There it goes!"
"What?"
"My weekend."

Good Luck to Everyone! Got my eye on that spyglass :cool:... Get it? You put your eye on a spyglass! hahaha, not that funny.
Better than any joke I can tell.. :pNobody else is noticing this besides me.. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back