Stop the Rising Red on the High Seas (04/17/13)

Ok Now Disney are playing with my mind they have just updated the site again and changed the wording.

UPDATE: Bounty Hunter ships of any type will NOT count toward yer winning numbers
All other Navy vessels of any level and type are fair game, mates

So are they saying now all ship of the lines i.e. warships now do count or are they still saying that the Tally-ho, En-Garde and Battle Royale are classed as a form of bounty hunter?

Well Bart, Bounty Hunter ships are technically skeleton ships, so they would have never counted anyway. The original post stated even those employed by the Navy, such as the En-Garde, Tally-Ho, and Battle Royale do not count.

TBH, I am not sure why anyone would waste their time on the big ships, considering it is the quantity that matters this go around.

:pirate ship:

I submitted this to the Grog Blog. Who knows if it shall be posted, even though it isn't bad...

comment.PNG

Ok Now Disney are playing with my mind they have just updated the site again and changed the wording.

UPDATE: Bounty Hunter ships of any type will NOT count toward yer winning numbers
All other Navy vessels of any level and type are fair game, mates

So are they saying now all ship of the lines i.e. warships now do count or are they still saying that the Tally-ho, En-Garde and Battle Royale are classed as a form of bounty hunter?
Lol :facepalm:

All regular Navy ships do count.

All Navy Treasure Fleet ships do count.

All Bounty Hunters do not count. (None of them are Navy, anyways)

All Warships do not count. (As per Disney's post)

Besides, sinking warships, treasure fleet ships, and bounty hunters would just take a lot longer than regular navy. Your best bet is to sink low level Navy ships EX: Panther, Bulwark, Ferret

I'm really not a sailor; I'm a Cannoneer. That's my strong suit. I'm the best and you cant take it away from me. I would love to represent the site by sinking a couple thousand navy ship but I need my unlimited back. In the meantime ill be watching others do this::pirate ship:Happy sinking.

I'm hoping they post a daily update on the POTCO site. The leader boards don't account for only the navy ships even though they give a accurate ballpark number. We will see!

Aren't these tallies according to Disney's time zone of PDT? According to Disney, the competition tallies are according to the individuals time zone, so these amounts are going to be incorrect on the leaderboards.

View attachment 50081

Unless of course you live in the PDT time zone. ;)
Not sure if that's how they're tallying the scores; personally, I do not like the way they say that it operates on your own time zone, rather than specifically PDT.

They do it according to their time zone. Which is usually Pacific but sometimes they change it, but they use theirs.

oh, usually they do it according to their time, hmm.... yeah that will be a little hard since everyone has different time zones

so the earliest got the jump on the latest?

They may have the earliest start, but they'll finish early too so if they 8 hours ahead of you they'll finish 8 hours ahead, but in total it will be 72 hrs i.e.

uk

12am BST= 8am PDT
so 12:00 BST =8 am PDT

therefore at 9am PDT the competition will be over for those using BST

Back