Did it work?

• YES

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • no *cry cry*

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • I gave up

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
i did the glitch over and over. i got on my 10th batch when i could jump OVER padres del fuego. i jumped over the volcano and strait to darkhart. it took me 5 seconds :D
man i think your pirate ate a few coffee beans too :D
port royals barrier is higher ( oddly enough it is ) dont use more then 66 swift foots or you will crash when u hit the barrier at the top on all the islands
yeah that happens to me to if i get through walls in the jail or a building, the game crashes when you get far enough out.

No, I go to Jail and kill noobs with my doll there :) ( Just do a -1 attack when the ppl kicked the door open xD )
yeah i hate when ppl do that, as long as its not me or any guildies, well be fine, but i hate it when crashers try to get me to join them im always like, dude i dont need to crash ppl to have a life :D

When I do it, I exit the potion creator, and when the screen is black, rapidly right click to swift foot potion. But lately, it crashes my game. Or in other words, my internet connection was "unexpectedly broken." Once, I think I just used like, WAY too many swift foots. But the last time I did it, I used about... 12 maybe? It sucks. :mad:

I only do it when I want to, which is not alot, it stops me from jumping.... I hope you understood that lol

When you exit the potion stand right click the potion as quickly as you can.
This is what it will look like.
screenshot_2011-07-19_12-34-25.jpg

I had a fiend that did it like 20 times or so... I called him crazy, I haven't done it in a while, but he just can't stop doing it... crazy dude! xD

Back