Technical Difficulties 9/21/12 & 9/22/12

Maybe they're taking the dead glitched ships out of the sea, and getting rid of all the floating loot that hasn't disappeared lol.
We can hope!
I hope you are right, but I still say this is not maintenance. There is an issue with the sign in information, which means their servers are down, and the info can not be accessed. And there is no notice on the launcher indicating that maintenance is going on... :sad1:

I think the guy in charge is on break.. he'll be back soon, let's not worry. ;)
homer at work2.jpeg

So you are thinking a full scale system crash? Disney.com didnt even work earlier this morning.
I was able to get on and change my password... as I was not aware that the game was down (still thought my account was tampered with). I was also able to sign in to the leaderboards to view enemies. After all of that, the site went to the Jolly Curse screen.

I attempted to log in.. it actually got past the pw error notice, then errored. Won't be long now.. When you click on "Official Site" on the launcher, it does say "Site Under Maintenance"

Beyond their control might be a storm or something where there servers are. It never fails when I have time to go on in the day time, that this happens. Now when you go to Official Site page, the Cursed Jolly doesn't come up anymore.
I love the "play- by - plays" of all us addicts who are trying to get on lol

It says: There is a problem varifing your account IDit STILLLLLLLLL doesnt work,something is really wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Back