Technical Difficulties 9/21/12 & 9/22/12

Maintenance.png

I think the guy in charge is on break.. he'll be back soon, let's not worry. ;)
View attachment 40346
I know you are joking but it might be that. A friend told me that they didn't even put the notice up until sometime after the crash... I'm guessing no one was at the studios since it was such an early crash so they had to get everyone to work till they started to fix things... Well at least things are back to 'normal' and it seems like they did work some of the lag out.

Can't log on -_-...

Getting an endless loading screen:
View attachment 40417

And then this:
View attachment 40418

I doubt I'm hacked, it's probably the game acting up again :/
Yes I'm getting the same thing. Their issue hasnt been resolved yet. Just keep randomly trying, everyone, and the first person who gets in, post that you did. Otherwise we'll have everyone and their grandmother saying they still cannot get in...

Yes I'm getting the same thing. Their issue hasnt been resolved yet. Just keep randomly trying, everyone, and the first person who gets in, post that you did. Otherwise we'll have everyone and their grandmother saying they still cannot get in...
Well idk how u guys had this problem but on the first try it work for me. I got on about a hour and a half and it work.

Not sure if folks are just flipping coins on what they should like or not but Davy is apparently the only person who can login because i'm getting a bunch of messages here and on facebook lol

They keep changing the red notice in the launcher. First it was "emergency", then "outside of our control", and now it's just "currently unavailable". I've never seen it like this before... I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous. :confused:

ya i can too somethings going on i guess lol but idk what to think :p XD Rofl

Back