The Bannings Are Strict.

do u think i might get banned for telling my friends about this website but i did'n completly put it all at one
i did this:
pirates
forums
.com

Bannings can be pretty arbitrary. I got a 24 hour ban about a month ago, never recieved the customary email explaining why I was banned and still have no idea what it was about.

do u think i might get banned for telling my friends about this website but i did'n completly put it all at one
i did this:
pirates
forums
.com

That is how I have been telling people about the site and so far no bannings for me. I think we are safe to do it that way.

I haven't,yet. If you play by your self you can't get into too much trouble.lol

LOL very true!

i did this:
pirates
forums
.com

As far as I know... no. I have told a lot of people about the site through chat... I just separate the .com out of it on another line and have not had many problems. I have gotten censored however when talking shop about sites. This happen a lot but I have not been banned because of it. I know I have walked a very thin line with it.

LOL very true!

As far as I know... no. I have told a lot of people about the site through chat... I just separate the .com out of it on another line and have not had many problems. I have gotten censored however when talking shop about sites. This happen a lot but I have not been banned because of it. I know I have walked a very thin line with it.
I guess ur right

Bannings can be pretty arbitrary. I got a 24 hour ban about a month ago, never recieved the customary email explaining why I was banned and still have no idea what it was about.

You dont get an email, but you log into you Disney acount on Disneys main site and there you read what was the problem and yes the little hearty have been banned for giving out her email to a friend.
EDIT (Nov 18, 2010 12:20 AM):
I give the adresse like this

piratesforumsdotcom ppl do know how to figure out the dot

and yes only unlimited chat readers can read this.

Normally they do send an email with an explaination for the ban. Going to their website will only tell you that you're banned and for how long.

I received an email when I got banned. It also showed me my chat log to show me why I was being banned. lol

Ok, so how do we find out if we got banned, you just try to log in and doesnt work? Was at an invasion in Del Fuego, when it ended, a guild master said anyone level 40 and over want to join my guild. Oops he said that around the wrong person! Bella is level 40, but i told him, guess that leaves you out, you are only level 36. Just got worse from there,. lol. I know heard it before, go save the world, get a life, but i am actually very sweet girl, but dont put someone down in front of me! Dang in trouble again!:rolleyes:

I been banned 3 times in one week rofl.Stupid stuff"i said rum",i said don't drink and drive"i said that skirt brings out your curves".my other paid account never been banned been almost 3 years that account.I remember few friends long ago got account terminated for"rofl".So I just watch what I say now and if a adult I tell them to read between the lines to get the point across.I misspell words,especially when fighting and bam get that big old sign"Warning".I had a young girl in the guild,maybe 10 yr old and wow the things she said made us adults go whoa.I had to boot her cause the things no kid should be saying.
EDIT (Nov 23, 2010 6:32 PM):
Ok, so how do we find out if we got banned, you just try to log in and doesnt work? Was at an invasion in Del Fuego, when it ended, a guild master said anyone level 40 and over want to join my guild. Oops he said that around the wrong person! Bella is level 40, but i told him, guess that leaves you out, you are only level 36. Just got worse from there,. lol. I know heard it before, go save the world, get a life, but i am actually very sweet girl, but dont put someone down in front of me! Dang in trouble again!:rolleyes:

Bella yes when you log into your account and than a page will come up with the terms and than you click if you will abide to those terms and gives you a time when you can play again.

I been banned 3 times in one week rofl.Stupid stuff"i said rum",i said don't drink and drive"i said that skirt brings out your curves".my other paid account never been banned been almost 3 years that account.I remember few friends long ago got account terminated for"LOL".So I just watch what I say now and if a adult I tell them to read between the lines to get the point across.I misspell words,especially when fighting and bam get that big old sign"Warning".I had a young girl in the guild,maybe 10 yr old and wow the things she said made us adults go whoa.I had to boot her cause the things no kid should be saying.
EDIT (Nov 23, 2010 6:32 PM):

Bella yes when you log into your account and than a page will come up with the terms and than you click if you will abide to those terms and gives you a time when you can play again.

I am hearing you, had my own guild, as heartrage, and had one young girl go up to all the guys asking them to pay her monthly account she would do things on cam for them, now that is sick, just imagine what her parents would think! And i warned the guys, no harrassing the women, but even i was shocked at that one, jeez! Guess i should have told the women, no harrassing the men to, hehe. First girl i let go in the guild. I dont do the flirting thing, my problem is not saying something when i hear someone making fun or putting someone down, that just gets me going. The say Bella! Didnt know you talked like that. I got to watch that, i just seem to have a way with words, lol.

Back