The Drop Rate Of Bones & New Item Discussion! (Hollowed Woods)

Want to see more analysis threads of weapons and loot?

• Yes! - Very interesting information and helped a lot!

Votes: 57 87.7%
  • Nah. - Pretty much knew all this.

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters
From my experience, shipwreck room is the bast place to were Haunted Bones drop. - You can red tag enemies there the fastest if you've got a good repeat/High level grenades. - However, if you're just standing in one place yes, Gold room.

Hi I know where the Gold Room Is and I know Where the Thrall Room Is , so Where Is The Shipwreck Room is At ?, Also I been Trying To Farm The Runed Bones After The long Update Taking Place On the 11/07/17 Farming For Them Till few Mins Ago , Not One Single Runed Bone Drop. i tried Different Servers And The Gold Room And Thrall Room. Not One Drop Of Runed Bones smh. Why have This If The Drops Not going to Drop Them. Finishe dtrying to Get Some of them At 5am EST 11/08/17 . Wow Really Since I completed the quests In Hollowed woods . I been Farming for the runed bones to date ive only gotten 6 runed bones. wow need check see what wa smessed up after yall did the update yesterday .

Ship wreck rooms over to the right , has 6 foes , Molusks and Seabeards split in 3 and 3 , rooms kind of U shaped . I got 32 Haunted on one pirate In about 2 hrs , Another I got ZERO In 2 hours In Caverns . I think It's Player related to what ya get !

Cursed Caverns Shipwreck Room.jpg

I've been In Caverns for over 8 hrs and Not ONE Single Haunted Bone !! L50 Mastered ! So Plenty of kills and plenty of Skulls just NO Haunted !!!! I switched Servers , rotated weapons , tried Hollow woods , killed every Known foe In Caverns and still ZIP !!!

I've been In Caverns for over 8 hrs and Not ONE Single Haunted Bone !! L50 Mastered ! So Plenty of kills and plenty of Skulls just NO Haunted !!!! I switched Servers , rotated weapons , tried Hollow woods , killed every Known foe In Caverns and still ZIP !!!
I'll be making future videos to show and explain 'effective' ways of looting. - Be on the lookout!

ok from 1:40 am est -- 3:40 am est in the Treasure Room / Gold Room , I Looted For 2 hours and looted 1,950 small bones , 52 Large Bones , and 4 Haunted Bones.
haunted Bones was a 1 drop around 10 mins into the 2 hrs after that no more haunted drops.
going to go bavk and try Shipwreck room 2 hr time limit to see drops are better .

Do HAUNTED even Exist for Lower leveled players !! lol , Yet to find any ! NOT a One !

I'm not sure what you consider low level. This is a level 19 pirate, with level 9 doll, getting Haunted bones in the Skull Loot Chest.

screenshot_2017-11-21_11-48-42.jpg

Make sure you are looting Skeletons (or those guys in Cursed Caverns-which this pirate is too low to play there yet) , and remember the Haunted Bones are only in Skull Loot Chests, and not every Skull Loot Chest will have bones.

Also, go for the enemies that appear Red to you, and remember the Haunted bones are NOT in sea loot.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Back