The Great Debate

lol no i dont hate men.. i just love to irritate n tease them to no end :D
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:35 PM):

lol cuz u would have to actually do something?
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:35 PM):

dislike dislike dislike lol
I do stuff all the time so that statement carries no meaning :) i would just not care for the responsibility of that i am way to laid back and that ould take up way to much time in which i could be doing other stuff in which i have more fun doing
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:39 PM):
you and camber who stopped looking at names and even the profile pictures couldnt resist posting it lol
i may never understand that haha

I do stuff all the time so that statement carries no meaning :) i would just not care for the responsibility of that i am way to laid back and that ould take up way to much time in which i could be doing other stuff in which i have more fun doing
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:39 PM):

i may never understand that haha
lol sure sure cammie what ever u say (rolls eyes)
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:40 PM):
you and camber who stopped looking at names and even the profile pictures couldnt resist posting it lol
lol yes cap i have it memorized... see C-A-P-T-A-I-N ....H-I lol

images

Ok, I read all the posts on this thing, and I'm not even sure what it's about. My brain isn't revved up just yet. What's this all about?

what is this thread even about :confused:!
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:05 AM):

lol kingdom hearts reference >.> i beat all the games and the secret boss on each of them... lol

lol i dont have final mix so i didnt beat all of kh 2 yet and my ps2 memory card got screwed up and deleted all my data so im back to square one (if u dont have final mix only extra boss in kh2 is sephiroth and i beat him after a week of going
cursing.gif
)

if u cant tell already i am addicted to kingom hearts... dont ask about which character i am most like. heres a video to scare u all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlipbftTOs my friend said it was like calling mickey what he said about 5 times O_0

Back