The Great Debate

But everyone is different and its based on your morals and beliefs.... fear does make u do stupid things but some would react differently to others and thats what we are pointing out here... i would not kill if provoked and ur saying you will ..
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:24 PM):
I personally dont think a woman could rule the world
and second... i dont really believe half the stuff i said lol it was just a debate.. i will argue any side even if i dont believe in it

im provoked by anger not fear lol... which is sad if u think about it... and no i dont think i would go on a killing spree just cuz someone told me too... id probably just attack the person would try n force me :D lol if i go down.. im gonna go down in a big way lol
confused.png

i kinda just left them to their thing its fun too see what they write though lol ... see you i like to make people think is all and not just consider one way to do things :)
lol great cuz that was the ultimate goal here... lol u liar!!!!!! u and i both know why this was started and it had nothing to do with a debate
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:32 PM):
hmm thank god camber aint ruling the world
i know... his head would get huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i kinda just left them to their thing its fun too see what they write though lol ... see you i like to make people think is all and not just consider one way to do things :)

or you think like me in which case you think of things in a wayyy different way and consider many ways to do things ..... yea i dont think its possible to think like me

Back