The KRAKEN ~ "Unavoidable" fear

I think the Kraken is a great idea, and I think POTCO should do their best to get it released.
This Christmas, the plan is to shanghai or kidnap as many POTCO game developers as I can, dress them up in the finest garb, offer them RUM, share a few jokes, & then see what happens...:rolleyes:

well it is my understanding the reason Disney took out the Kraken, was due largely in part that is simply crashed they're system.... much like three Ships of the Line on test crashed a server there.... but that was 06ish... i beleieve that technology has made leaps and bounds since then..... i would like to see all these ideas come to pass as well as Corsair Isle ( Jolly Roger's sanctuary ) and also an idea ( this may be off topic ) i passed on to Disney in 08.... allow basics to do the pearl quest... but unlimited players have to sail it back to Tortuga ( sry basics this would be the UA only part )

And yet, more "news" available to ponder the mysterious habits of the sea. :confused:
http://screen.yahoo.com/squidocalypse-upon-us-005014857.html

Concerning recent "sightings" of the KRAKEN...
:excited:
...the Architeuthis squid (aka 'Giant Squid') has been reportend in the news lately!
i-1a7e868498d4c2bff4ca0294e11bc2dd-giant_squid.jpg

Australian scientist, Steve O'Shea (one of only 3 leading researchers of the Architeuthis squid), reported not only on a televised documentary about the breeding habits of the KRAKEN's tendencies (explaining the cephalopod often breeds off the shores of New Zeland during altering seasons), but he also participated on a research expedition shown within a different documentary to where actual video footage was captured which proves the beast exists! :excited:

*Second only in size to the Colossal squid (Mesonychoteuthis hamiltoni), the Giant squid can be seen by ye mates for the first time from the following videos:

:crab:
[

Last edited by a moderator:
Alas! The "fear" we be havin' of the Kraken is...

...unavoidable!

~ Without me RUM and a drink "from the hair of the dog," I could just begin me own (KRAKEN) night-club and it would be called...
...The BOOM, BOOM ROOM!

A home constructed for me pirate could not be called "home" (in the Caribbean) if not for the presence of...the KRAKEN.

~ Landlubbers refer to the day after Thanksgiving as "Black Friday!" :flag1:

In a pirate's world, such a day is everyday (with the chaotic threat of the 'KRAKEN' @ sea).:excited:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back