The KRAKEN ~ "Unavoidable" fear

ok mates hello nim leon lol i have started potco on 2011 september lol here i am hearing about the kraken alot my expectation would be ....potco not notifying us about the kraken and catching us by a super suprise while were sailing right the skys turn into a different color in a color like foggy and red skys and potco doesnt notify us wats happening us as potyco players we tend to ignore somethings we shouldnt though guys ..then al of a sudden one person is sailing and u see from the distance tentacles :hypno: and the kraken runs towards u and u see it in the water its massive body and then u start fighting but u have no upgrades then BOOF U SINK AND as cutscene is then shown the kraken : it should be massive legnth 3 shipof the line legnth 4 ship of the line width this sea monster will be strongly powerful i dont want some wakk old stuff baby type stuff no! I WANT SOME CRAZY LOOKING TYPE BOSS LIKE OMG TYPE ,MOUTH OPENING AND THAT THE KRAKEN GOESE THROUGH YOUR HULLS AND THEN THE ONLY WAY TO LIKE STOP KRAKEN FROM LIKE SINKING US IS NOT LETTING THE OMEN LIFT HIS ARMS Highly! into the air and hitting the ship taking litteraly 3/4 of your health on ship :hypno: i want this kraken not to be like the pearl i want it on the seas LIKE UM .....QUEEN ANNES REVENGE BUT KRAKEN STILL ON THE SEAS AND THEN NOTHING TELLS U WHERE IS AT IT COMES TO U WITHOUT NOTICE AND THE OCTPUS SHOULD BE speed extremly fast krakens are fast in speed like 30 knots kraken should go i belive man well this is all my espectations people
I agree, even if your idea is just a giant group of run-on sentences. Heheh...

I agree, even if your idea is just a giant group of run-on sentences. Heheh...
lol bro its all true man im serious lol i like run on lol but yes potco i think is doing its work mate lol look at these pics its from 2010 so two years have pASSED and yet like people waited for this from since 2007 06 2008 and 09 10 and even NOW 12 !!! wat the heck potco is working on something different i bet i know wat it is though lol .A....ZZTTEECCC LOL CLUE DBETWEEN TORMENTS AND OUT CAST ISLE JUST SAYING LOL :) ok u really wanna hear it go to my yiutube CLICK ON THIS LNK BRO http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiJoserosario?feature=mhee HERE I HAVE A TON OF KRAKEN INFO GO TO KRAKEN MYSTERY ONE AND 2 SUBSCRIBEE!!!
ww.png
kraken2.png
kraken.png

Attachments

• kraken2.png
    kraken2.png
    511.2 KB · Views: 210
lol bro its all true man im serious lol i like run on lol but yes potco i think is doing its work mate lol look at these pics its from 2010 so two years have pASSED and yet like people waited for this from since 2007 06 2008 and 09 10 and even NOW 12 !!! wat the heck potco is working on something different i bet i know wat it is though lol .A....ZZTTEECCC LOL CLUE DBETWEEN TORMENTS AND OUT CAST ISLE JUST SAYING LOL :) ok u really wanna hear it go to my yiutube CLICK ON THIS LNK BRO http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiJoserosario?feature=mhee HERE I HAVE A TON OF KRAKEN INFO GO TO KRAKEN MYSTERY ONE AND 2 SUBSCRIBEE!!!View attachment 27020View attachment 27021View attachment 27022
I've seen the photos; PotCO released them to excite the new players of 2007, when the game first began. I've played the game on and off since November 21st 2007, (only recently quitting) and i've seen pictures and such of the Kraken all over. We've learned to live with the fact that it will be many more years until PotCO actually releases the Kraken. When they do, all hell shall break loose in the seas...

"New" video that I have found...ALL in support & agreement that the KRAKEN does exist :p
Be afraid, all ye pirates..."Be very Afraid!"
The kraken
ok hello im leon swordkidd im new well type new to potco unfortunently I came as a noob to potco not knowing nothing at all aout potco just knoing that I can play a pirate game fully filled me inside but well I dercided to become a member well I kept playing till level 14 I explored potco and islands places shipping experiences I joined potco on 2010 well idk 2011 of june literally and I mean I was exited towards the game I explored ravens cove for my first time it was awesome until when I got to level 14 god I explored literally every thing I had my own guild also weird but ok …. Anyways I have had experiences with potco I have gone through much im now at level 43 lol but that’s whatever im literally mastered ok I have started hearing stuff .. :confused: about kraken all of a sudden I felt that that was an update that potco should really have I had decided to go in it a bit deeper guess wat kraken never had came to potco my mouth stood as whide is a hippo =D but I hope its worth the while for real another thing is I have heard something about potco making a promise to potco players unfortunantly well never accomplished ok I got ( PRO`S AND CON`S ) here im a netural player im going to do both sides of the story of kraken ok kraken was promised by potco right with privateering island French and Spanish as we know today as (SVS ) well was it accomplished?? (yes itn was ) OK well potco promised shirts DID POTCO ACCOMPLISHED IT (NO ) the kids never received them ok lastly but not least kraken was promised to the players did potco accomplished it (no )why? Simply because potco had said something about how they are going to work on the basic stuff such as islands weapons notoriety level etc. well yes potco has determined it wwell THAT another thing is we saw a few things on phase files kraken and stuff inside and the skin basic proof people potco wont put any more potco promised kraken a long olee time ago 2006 or 2007 around their its bin 6 TO 5 YEARSS! SERIOUSLY I can EVEN DO 10 KRAKENSOVER AND OVER ` IN 5YEARS imgine 6 year a probability of 12 krakens over and over again this all means that potco bin finished kraken but they don t want to release it why because I was told by a potco founder in wich started in October of 2007 ,that” kraken was promised but was not released because it was too strong “ by – rose redbones - well ujm another thing is that people had started to say that tentacles were seen n the side of their sjips that’s a pure lie why _ one day me and my friend ( cant say his name ) DECIDED TO go snorkeling under potco waters guess wat he did a glitch not saying its name well he got off the ship and went very deep under the ship cool right well he told me that under potco waters there is nothing NOTHING AT ALL its all pure unset looking color like balnk empty I was surprised of wat he had said ok so he told me ok move the ship ill be seeing wats under to tske us out of doubts tha kraken is in game well we spent 30 minuetes under water I was moving ship so then I told him lets go to devils anvil because a guy had said that kraken tentacles are under water of devils anvil nope,…. Nothing I was really reallyn mad we checked raens cove everything nothing every where and nothing appeared I was devasted by the news that’s why and how u know kraken is not under water at all that’s just people Inventing stuff seriously if ya are going to invent something please be smart not something that’s easly prooven I had studid kraken already for 5 months already around the internet and I know how much proof ya all have about it I went on all internet. So thiers no argueing against me ok now look now we have awesome things better then before such as :
ship customizeations
staffs dolls new islands
new ships such as war brig light brig and regular standard brig
let me take this a bit more clearly for ye ok we have a few basic things about this right remember wat potco said “ were first going to supply the basic things first “ ok this is a basic thing ship and islands and of course weapons potco really is doing tj=he basic ok here swats up next remember how I told u about the ship costumiezation well um it seems
as if its just to defeat warships eayer ok that’s according to potco “ according to me well” I think personanly that potco thought like this POTCO SAYS “ OK PEOPLE UM KRAKEN IS DONE BUT WAT SHOULD WE DO … WELL UM ITS TOO STRONG THOUGH … YEAH I KNOW :/ MAN UM IDK ..OH I GOT AN IDEA !! SINCE KRAKEN WILL BE TOO DTRONG FOR US HOW ABOUT HUNTERS FOR SCOUNDREALS OF THE SEAS WE WILL USE HUNTERS TO COVER UP SHIP CUSTOMIZEATION OK BUT THEN AGAIN WE NEED SHIP CUSTOMIZEATION BECAUSE KRAKENS TOO STRONG FOR THE SHIP S OK AWSOME PEOPLE THAT’S IT WE WILL LUANCH “ LETS BE smart everyone pootco says its for us to kill well sink warships faster right well that’s their opinion they are trying to prepare us for kraken because kraken will be strong till this day 2012 we don’t n=know nothing yet last thing that’s updated was just new ship names wich is not exiteing well to some lol but not for me potco is done with kraken ok leave this right here ……..
davy jones :
davy jones is fully done I saw in phase files how davy jones was walking litteraly that was epic SUPER EPIC with no face at all I was amazed lol we have a ton of proof about him the face is the easiest part to do for potco so that really shouldn’t be a problem for potco litteraly their done because they bin started davyu jones like when the game started like around 2006 or 2007 I don’t know lol but davy jones is a done situation all potco needs is its ship and voice its done the crew is in torments they can use the same lol as for the crew but just a bit stronger davy jones is in phase philes such as hhis crew tentacles and him walking that a one deal ok lets leave tjhis right here …………….

a new island???on the horrizon :
ok potco great job you’ve fully surprised us with this new island ok unfortunenantly I have spotted a BUNCH!! OF THINGS IN FACE FILES NOT EVEN FUNNY !! I found Aztec things Aztec statues with their heads dropping off cage tomb coffins towers building light house omg a bunch its really epic guys extremely epic ok unfortunenalty the island is located between tormenta and outcast island a bit more horizontaly to the left the island was spotted by a potco player on valentines day weird right but then again this island was started in 2010 because I saw a video on how potco worked on a new island I screen shot it also lol it looks TOOOO SIMILAR SO SIMILAR IS THE ONE IN THE VIDEO THAT I WAS LIKE WAIT THEY BIN STARTED WORKING ON THIS ISLAND BECAUSE THE VIDEO WAS 2010 right ok and the island the potco player spotted looks the same as the one in the video meaning they bin started working on this in 2010 imprssive so like its bin 2 years so ok this new island is closer then we think potco ok well the island is done im sure of it right now I know that potco is displaying the textures and the statues story quest ok this is wat one of the people from forums said “Yeah, that's what they did with Raven's Cove, too. It was a foggy island sitting out there for a week or so, then Disney put in a new island was coming. In the Hollow do they at least eventually release the stuff they "pre-release?" Well If I recall correctly Raven's Cove got accidentally leaked onto test, and then a few months later it got released and became known. I hope this comes to the game really soon.
“ok same thing is happened with this island It was shown then taken away and then their going to put it on test a few months later then there going to launch it same as with ravens cove will happen with this island unfortunenantly um……..this island wont be about the story of el patrons brother it will be with barbossa I doubt it will be with the black peral but most certainly it will be with davy jones 100,000 %/100,000% we will get a whole bunch of things weapons and stuff …. this will come in one more year maybe even less l;ike um this summer or june of 2013 lol this is very close mates impressively crazy this is going to be a bomb on potco WHEN IT EXPLODES OMG POTCO WILL GAIN MORE THEN 8/4 THAT THEY LOST IN 2007 AND 2006 FOR KRAKEN NOT COMING AS WHEN EXPECTED OK LETS LEAVE THIS RIGHT HERE LOL… WATCH MY POINT MATES ;D ……….

WHEN EVERYTHING COMES ALL IN ONE :
OK NOW ya have heard of all of them davy jones kraken and the newso called “mysterious island” right ok well this is wats going to happen lets SIMULATE THIS MATES if kraken is made davy jones is made barbossa is made the island is made because it was realeased by mistake then taken away a week later lol this means this update is close to close mates TOO CLOSE now look the theme of this island is going to be about davy jones and something about calypso im sure of it 70%/100% estimate ok um … then it will happen to be that this island will most neary be mountains around it and in the center is where the temples and towers and light houses and then their will be a jungle in where omg a cackaroach lol ROFL! Naw just idding lol but jeje yes lol um.. like I was saying then this will al have to do with davy jones about its revenge with calypso this will be epic we will get a powerful swords ravens cove will stay their don’t worry lol but this quest is most nearly going to be for people who probably mastered their pirate ( notorietylevel 50) their will be new enemys skull enemies with knives level 60 proabaly that the most possible mates we will get boosted 10 more notorietys im sure why I say that ? because bac then the max notoriety was level 40 they augmented ( added ) an extra 10 more notorietys to the potco players lets say if u were to be a potco player back then guess wat u were mastered at level 40 well rthis all changed so don’t worry ok but most nearly an extra 10 notoriety will be increased to our pirates meaning were going to have to be level 60 to be a maxed pirate yupp and then potco is going to invent something about that davy jones has sent its evil omen the kraken to thoese who took davy jones treasure or like weapons remember don’t forget lord beckhet has to come into the game hope fully he gives a full good loots lol but yes this all means that potco will release it al at once potco will regain more then 3 times the players they lost in 2006 -2008 yes this sounds extremely accurate why I did my reasearches mates !!..........RELEASE THE KRAKEN CAYPSO AND DAVY!! JONES!! Curse yar pirates souls

Attachments

• tis.png
    tis.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 299
  • zooom.png
    zooom.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 202
  • WWE3W.jpg
    WWE3W.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 228
Wait...Leon, can you start over, lol? "NO"...Just kidding, mate! Thank you for replying :D

Didn't he write King Arthur? By write I mean adapted the myth into his time.

When fighting the Kraken, I believe we should be true to the movie. Have the Kraken stop the ship and have it's tentacles rise from the water and grab the players. Then in the middle of the struggle the tentacles should slowly rise and crash on the deck, wrecking the ship.

The ways to kill a Kraken

Phase 1. Grab a cannon and shoot its tentacles. Only the most experiance cannoneers should do so, for the Kraken's limbs are fast as they are big.

-Kraken splits ship in half. Players now fight in broken/sinking ship-

Phase 2. A tentacle will then appear around each of the players. The players must use a weapon of their choice to subdue the tentacle then help their own shipmate.

Phase 3. The Kraken will submerge back to the depths for 60 seconds. The players must decide who will complete the next phase.

Phase 4. The single player must go against the Kraken as he jumps on it and tries to poke his eye with a sword. His shipmates have to watch from the deck. The single player must then manuever around the kraken's body, avoiding blows from the tentacles and making it to the eye where the player must perform a successful 10 hit combo. At this the, the Kraken retreats to the depths and a cutscene ensues showing you and your crew escaping you r sinking ship on a rowboat. You then end up in the next port of call.

Phase 5. The rewards for the defeating the Kraken are the following

1. Calypso's Blessing: Sunking ships are automatically raised and no damage on them. This only happens three times after the Kraken Battle (100%)

2. Kraken Scar: Special Tattoo that can be worn on the chest. It's a jagged scar the cuts through the chest. It is a proud battle wound. (100%)

3. Sword of Lost Souls: Made from a leftover Kraken tooth, the sabre contains the souls that were devoured by the Kraken. This gives the sword the special power to realse a fury of spirits at any enemy. (10%)

4. 500 gold (50%)

Now if anyone can come up with the idea to attract a Kraken, I'd say we would be all set.
I like this... and I would like it in the game... but we're talking about Disney here, not Activision-Blizzard or Bioware, ect... Disney is like... a baby in the world of online game designers. Even if they did try this they could never accomplish it, they can't even fix some glitches in PotCO right now...

ok ya are all going like off topic this is about potco and kraken coming wat doese supporting kraken or haveing limits or watever here WERE talking about kraken not some watever type stuff man cmon stay opn topic .......:/ im done .......................:/

ok ya are all going like off topic this is about potco and kraken coming wat doese supporting kraken or haveing limits or watever here WERE talking about kraken not some watever type stuff man cmon stay opn topic .......:/ im done .......................:/
This is on topic, (please fix your grammar, it is REALLY hard to read your reply) were talking about how the Kraken will most likely NEVER come to the carribean, and how we are limited to whatever we are given by Disney and whatever they can do... they're not very good at game designing, but they have one of the best movie franchises as an online game. Also, supporting the Kraken IS talking about the Kraken...

Anyway personally I would like the Kraken to be a treasure map, it would give them less problems with the game (cause honestly we crash randomly do you really think the Kraken can be randomly in the seas without us having MAJOR issues?) and it'd keep the Kraken from bothering us when we don't want it to cause after awhile it may get old. The treasure map could only be unlocked through a 3rd story quest, (hopefully given the time that they were given a story quest is not out of the question, and it might be possible it would take this long, 5 years, with the very few people designing the story of the game and working on other stuff, hopefully this means if they're as close as I think next year should be it...) the story quest would be something picking off from Ravens Cove... like you meeting up with Jack again (maybe in Tia Dalma's hut to make it more interesting...) and he comments on you using cursed blades... being told that aqquiring these cursed blades has caused you to be getting cursed/be cursed... you might then need to look for information on this "curse" you have or are getting and try and find how to cure it and stuff. Later you might find out it's a black spot from some old gypsy or whatever... (this story quest should include 2-3 new islands and possibly a notoriety raise to 60 or 1 new island if they make it short -_-) then you do some other stuff I haven't thought of and then you meet up with Jack again, where he would say something like "The only way to free yerself of that curse mate, is to kill the ol' beasty herself"... IDK if he should help you with the Pearl or you take your own ship or something but thats basically when you get the treasure map. The fight might be some ships (you might actually be told by Jack to steal a navy ship actually because he won't risk his precious Pearl, and this would give everyone that said "I WANT TO BE ON SHIP OF THE LINE" what they want) so you would steal the ship, fight off Navy, sail out to sea ready to meet the Kraken... The fight would be like it's tentacles would surround the ship, and everyone must shoot the tentacles down (by the way not 1 hit on the tentacles obivously) if your crew was too slow, you must dodge the tentacles (the tentacles would slam on to the deck... then this would repeat untill all of the tentacles are shot, then the Kraken would expose it's head for a certain amount of time, and everyone must shoot the Kraken's head before time runs out (or it could be you have to do a certain amount of damage before it does what it did in POTC: Dead Man's Chest and sinks the ship) and this would go on untill it's dead... rewards would be a TON of materials, chances of getting many newly added sailing items and the story quest reward would be... either a weapon, a permanent boost to sailing, or a special sailing upgrade (emblem, rigging 3, ect.).

this is about potco and kraken coming wat doese supporting kraken or haveing limits or watever here WERE talking about kraken not some watever type stuff man cmon stay opn topic .......:/ im done .......................:/
This thread was made for ALL types of discussion about the Kraken, mate. Again, thank you (& others) for contributing to this thread :D.

I left out an important details I remembered while looking at phase files on some peoples videos... the tentacles would grab your teammates while they're slamming on the deck and you have to save them by shooting the tentacles... ( I saw animation for being held by the Kraken )

Attachments

• music_kraken_sink_ship.mp3
    433.9 KB · Views: 125
  • kraken1.mp3
    75.1 KB · Views: 171
  • kraken2.mp3
    56.4 KB · Views: 145
  • sfx_groan_02.mp3
    45.9 KB · Views: 152
  • sfx_groan_01.mp3
    34.1 KB · Views: 136
Back